68. Amsterdam

The chapter is important..... Enjoy and don't forget to vote.

---------------------

The next Saturday night Liang boarded a flight to Amsterdam. The weekend he spent with his kitten was not enough. He wanted to spend more time with him, to date him with freedom.

The man hired by Yang, followed him just like he had been instructed to do so. Liang's social media posted that he was going on a short vacation. The rumors about him facing troubles at the company were spread far and wild. Gossips and rumors grew day after day. However, Liang never commented on his so-called difficult situation. The news died down eventually. Yet, him taking a sudden vacation, before the new drama release date caused the rumors to circulate again.

After arriving in Amsterdam, he checked into a five-star hotel and so did the man following him. For three whole days, Liang spent time sight seeing, taking walks in the park, eating, visiting museums and galleries. Though he had been here before, it was with his college friends. He enjoyed this personal time.

The stalker eventually got bored of following Liang, but he kept shadowing none the less. He was bored eating in the European cafes and missed home food. He was bored while Liang sat on the bench at the river bank and gazed at the water for hours, he was bored of him starring at the paintings in the museums.

Liang was trained to act, whether it was to stand or sit for hours, he could do it. At times he would just take his phone and start playing the game, more like to chat with someone. That was the safest communication link he had established with his kitten.

He chuckled, looking at his phone screen. His lover was throwing tantrum because he went on a vacation alone without the other. But for Liang, this trip was business. He knew Dong Fu was trying to solve the situation with regards to Yang.

Deep down Liang was scared of Yang. After losing his love once, he couldn't take any risk. Even a bluff was to be taken seriously. When Yang had warned him to keep his distance, he did so. But now Dong Fu knew the truth about how his career was blocked and there was no need to hide their relationship anymore. However, Dong Fu still insisted to keep everything a secret. Liang knew that Dong Fu was planning something, but Yang was his friend once and it was his problem to solve.

Liang decided to settle some scores himself. The only time he had hurt someone was blocking Dong Fu's contracts in the past. That one incident was enough to fill his heart with guilt and he never hurt anyone again. He tolerated Yang long enough and he wasn't going to sit and watch the man control his life anymore. It was time to take matters into own hands.

After five days of boredom, he received the call he was waiting for. He exchanged a few words before going back to the hotel. Daniel was waiting for him at the reception desk with his luggage. Liang hugged him, ''thank you for doing this."

The English man chuckled, "You must be desperate, to say thank you." He glared at the man who had entered the hotel after Liang. The stalker was pretending to talk on the phone, but in reality, he was clicking their pictures secretly.

"Is that the frog that Yang hired to snoop on you?" Daniel asked with a bitter expression forming on his face.

Liang softly chuckled, "Yeah, and by now he must have already sent the photos of our meeting to his boss."

Daniel scowled, "I hate Yang, the only reason he is not buried five meters deep underground because you never let me. Now he is at your back again."

Liang sighed, "He is possessive about me, but he is not a bad man. He just needs to be reminded of his place."

Daniel slapped the back of the other's head, "It's not possessiveness. He blackmailed you all these years. Would you lose the beautiful lotus character of yours? He is a madman." He was angry at his friend. Liang was too kind to even think that the world could be a cruel place.