85. The Happy Couple

AN: This is one lenghty chapter, enjoy.

"I am fucking bored with my life. It has been squeezed dry, I feel like a camel in a desert....... Other than the poor dog, there is no spring left in the season. Someone, please get me out of here." Dong Fu yelled, complaining like a pregnant woman. He laid down on the couch, his eyes glancing at the bathroom door from time to time.

Liang's eyebrows twitched as he wiped his face with his hand. He had been listening to his lover's criticisms for a few days. He placed the shaving machine back in its place, sighing wistfully. He stepped in the warm shower, seeking to get rid of his lethargy. He knew keeping the man under closed-door supervision was a wicked notion.

He stepped out of the shower, wiping the droplets of his body. Walking into the bedroom, he found the younger lazing on the couch. He majestically slipped the knot on the towel, making it slide on the floor. Dong Fu's eyes lustfully traveled down the other man's body. Liang smirked as he saw the reflection in the mirror. "If you want me, you need to simply mention it."

Dong Fu turned his gaze away, pretending to be an innocent virgin. He was complaining about life minutes ago, he couldn't change his mood all of a sudden. Liang pulled over a sweatshirt and pants. He crawled over the couch, whispering in Dong Fu's ears. "Let's go out for a stroll." Dong Fu who was disturbed earlier turned into a dog wagging the tail at his master. "Aren't you up for the work today?"

Liang shrugged his shoulders, "I decided not to," He pecked on other's lips, "Get ready before I change my mind and decide to spend our time in bed."

Dong Fu jumped from his seat, "No, No, that we can do at night. I am getting out of this chicken coop, I am in an urgent need of fresh air. I don't mind even if I have to clean the cow-shed in the countryside."

Liang wore a gray hoodie, a mask covering his face, cap, and glasses. People gave him odd looks, he looked like a criminal wanting to rob a bank. The only reason they didn't dial the emergency number was because of the handsome man walking by his side.

They strolled on the footpath, hand in hand. Liang's other hand carried a picnic basket, whereas Dong Fu held on to the dog leash. Gold was obedient and walked by their side. Dong Fu feared that the furbaby would chase after spotting a cat or a squirrel. Cars were passing by, making him hold on to the leash tightly.

They entered through the stony pathway of the park. There were fewer people around since it was a working day. Those sitting in groups were mostly college students or those who came with their pets for a walk. The clear blue sky added to the beauty of the lush green surroundings. They walked deeper into the big wooded trees. Coming across a creek that flowed through the restful green setting, they decided to halt. The crystal water sparkled over the bright rays of sunlight. Far away, the kids splashed water on one another, playing joyfully.

Liang placed the picnic basket on the soft green grass. Dong Fu loosened the leash on the collar of the dog, making the four-legged furball jump around excitedly. The boy wagged his tail, sniffing the muddy grass. He rolled in the dirt, scratching his back and kicking his paws in the air. With his tongue hanging on the side, he stared at the sky like he was blessed with nirvana. Guess Dong Fu wasn't the only one who was homesick.

Liang placed a thin blanket for them to sit. The two spent the whole morning together, exchanging conversation and small romantic moments. They looked like a newly married couple engaged in their world entirely. The four-legged pup got weary of jumping and finally relaxed under the shadow of a green hut built by a tree, leaving the two lovebirds to spend time collectively.