24. Winning calls for Celebration

Dong Fu climbed out of the bathtub. The water droplets that slid down his body, looked like white crystal balls. He tied a towel around his waist. He went to the kitchen and warmed up some milk. He sat in the balcony looking over the mountains that had turned into shades of red-orange and yellow autumn colours.

He took a sip and smelled the fresh air. The cool air kissed his cheeks, making them flushed. He smiled lightly and scrolled down on his phone. His lips curved up even more after reading what Yuna had posted.

Yuna had uploaded on her video log, expressing how she was harassed and tortured by her ex-boyfriend. What kind of nightmare she had to go through in the past. She had a lot of followers and everyone expressed sympathy towards her.

Some people chose not to say anything. She also cried, saying she had been wronged. Those tears looked so beautiful and natural, Dong Fu wanted to call Sam and ask him to sign a contract with her.

Not only did she post it on her log, but 'The Morning Daily' also posted an article about it. He read the article online,  past story about Sui stalking and harassing his girlfriend. Nor Sui's name or Yuna's were mentioned, but they said that the accuser's initials are FS. His mother was an actress and died of an overdose. They also posted somewhere that he works in a high position in an entertainment company.

Some netizens speculated and commented that he must be also engaging himself in unspoken rules with the young stars. Dong Fu chuckled reading the comments, "If it's someone hot like Liang, I won't think twice."

Everyone on the social media found the actress who had died of an overdoes and her son's details quickly.

Yuna gave an interview too, explaining how she was being harassed by the accused. Her face was covered in a mosaic and voice altered. The same was posted on the "Morning Daily's' webpage. It didn't take long for people to share the video.

Everyone expressed their anger towards the accused. Her voice was soft and shaking as she hiccupped on her nonexistent tears. "His mother passed away when he was young because of which he grew some obsession towards her. We met at the university, at the beginning he was nice, bought me many gifts, and took me out for dinner. He liked me wearing clothes that he bought. I thought I was the luckiest person on the planet."

"Later one day he took me to his house. He has a closet full of women's clothing, but all old fashioned. He made me wear them and then would stare at me for hours."

"This became a routine, later I found out those clothes belonged to his mother. He made me wear them, only to fancy me in some weird way. So I broke up with him. Later he started stalking me, I got fed up and stopped going outside."

"So he started sending me small dead animals and birds. He would give blank calls to my house late at night." she was shedding tears, "I had no choice but to seek help from police and got a restraining order against him. I was so terrified, every day was a nightmare. I locked myself in the house."

"He has some sort of psychiatric problem, he gazed at women in a weird way. Then he met with a car accident and now pretends to have amnesia. He wants to move on like nothing happened, whereas I get nightmares about him stalking me every night. He called me the night before, threatening to rape me. He roams around with an innocent smile, freely in public. I got scared and wanted people to know what kind of monster is out there."

Yuna's story was being shared everywhere. Those who knew about Sui's mom being an actress quickly joined the dots and his identity was revealed. He didn't have social media other than the cooking channel. Its name was 'cook with Lala's Dad'. So no one troubled him there.

Once his name was revealed, they soon found which company he worked at. The people working in FW entertainment were shocked too, many had spoken to Sui before. They all had a good impression of him. He even helped him a number of times. He was responsible and sweet, yet strict when it came to working.