54. Knives

AN: Special thanks to @Batues31 for this beautiful art of Feng Sui

Here is the next chapter.

_______________________________

Dong Fu woke up on a bed. He saw a gray colour ceiling in front of him. He remembered the incident and quickly jerked up. He sat and observed the surrounding. He was locked up in a cell. There was a bunk, toilet and a chair nearby.

A man was sitting on the opposite side of the bars. He stared at Dong Fu weirdly and Dong Stared back at him. It wasn't a crime to admire a handsome man. The person would be in his early thirties. Dong Fu imagined his muscled body and gulped. He was shameless and he was proud of it.

There were a variety of kinky items behind. Whip, ropes, knuckles, and knives. Dong Fu imagined a scene of him being tied up and fucked by the man. Though it would be painful, it would be an interesting experience.

He shook his head, his thoughts were wrong. Being whipped during sex was okay for him, but the knives were scary. He hoped the man wouldn't shave his pubic hairs down there. He loved them. He didn't want the area to look like that of a baby. He wouldn't mind if the person shaved them and gave a heart shape to it.

Dong Fu was afraid to ask about it. What if the man turns kinky and shaves it off. He stood up and stretched his hands and legs. He twisted his body from side to side and let out a yawn. "Nice place." He spoke to the man.

The man's eyebrows twitched. He was hired to kill. Dong Fu should freak out, but he was calm. For Dong Fu, this scene wasn't scary. What he faced on the island in his teens was a nightmare. This was better, at least there was light and bars between him and the man.

"So, you want to become an actor? Is that why you got me here? If you did, you can start your performance." Dong Fu grinned at the man. He knew what kind of situation he was in and he wanted to play it as cool as possible. And most importantly waste time. He was sure his mommy was informed about it and he would be looking for him.

The man was calm. He stood up and wore leather boots and gloves. He started whistling as he reached for the small knife. "This is used to tear the skin of the face. Since the skin is delicate and gets easily torn. I want to save it to make a mask."

"Ahh, but why would you want to create a mask of your own face?" Dong Fu asked.The man, "...." He stared at brainless Dong Fu, "It's to cut your face." He smiled wickedly but it instantly dropped looking at Dong Fu's reaction.

Dong Fu nodded and smiled, "Though my skin looks flawless, it's very thick. You might need a bigger knife." He sneered mocking the man.

The man wondered what was wrong with this person. He was trying to scare him, but he felt a shiver down his own spine. Those eyes were scary shit like that of a snake.

The man picked up the biggest knife, "This would do?" It was a butcher's knife.