102. The Wedding

Feng Sui cut the wedding cake, placing a piece in the small plate. He was hungry and couldn't wait to taste it. The hours of wait to finally taste the cream lemon buttercream.

Scooping a spoon in his mouth, he moaned as the sweetness filled his desire. Like a cat found a box, he couldn't be more satisfied. The six-layered cake was beautifully decorated by himself.

He was suddenly pushed by someone. He supported himself by the table, making sure not to ruin the cake and his clothes.

The young eight-year-old apologised than ran away. "Matilda, get back here." he heard Sam yell and running after the girl. Dong Fu chuckled, then shook his head.

Time flies easily. He looked at his husband who was dancing with his second-best friend on the dance floor. Daniel on the other hand was sitting at the table in the corner. He was feeding his one-year-old son.

The little guy coughed up the food on his father's face, then giggled.

"You look handsome in white." Said Conrad as he clicked the picture of the man-eating enjoying his cake. But he couldn't do it peacefully and had to be disturbed.

Conrad had become a successful wedding photographer. He gave up the entertainment industry. There were too much drama and negativity. He was happy clicking union of couples.

Dong Fu thanked him, then said: "My husband picked it up for me."

Conrad smirked, "Isn't that charming?"

"You are just jealous because you are still single." He teased the other, before moving to the table where Daniel was sitting.

The man was a happy father, even after his clothes were ruined by the little one.

He glanced at the man in the white suit take a seat, Daniel asked, "Aren't you going to dance?"

Dong Fu sighed, "I am too tired, I didn't get any proper sleep last night. I was finishing the damn wedding cake."

"You wanted to do it yourself." Daniel teased.

Dong Fu sighed again, "I know, I know. Besides, your wife is really beautiful out there."

Daniel frowned, "I wish I could dance with her. This little devil, however, wants all my attention." he poked the little guy's nose.

Dong Fu smiled, "Well, you made the little devil."

Sam came shortly, breathing heavy. "Why are they so difficult?" He complained.

Daniel rolled his eyes, "Trust me, sometimes I ignore them and pretend I am no dad."

Sam pouted, "At least your daughter is disciplined, look at mine. She is being a monster, look at her. She is bullying that boy of her age."

Daniel saw it then turned back, "I am sure she learnt it from my daughter."

Sam loosened his tie, then looked at his best friend, "Don't you dare have kids."

Dong Fu chuckled and shrugged, "I can't make babies. Besides, if we wanted, we would adopt one like you did or find a surrogate."

Sam shook his head, "You have to think twice before you do that."

"Where is your wife?" Dong Fu asked.

"God knows where." He sighed.

They all left China for good after the incident. Sam sold all his shares and also the villa Dong Fu had gifted him on his first wedding. He then moved to the Philippines, for a long vacation.
He had no idea what had happened to Ziyi nor did he care anymore. As for Aiko, she turned insane in reality. She was locked up for good. Everything that Akira owned was donated to the charity.

Rebirth of a Roseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें