39. Day Feng Sara Jin died

Dong Fu whistled as he entered the apartment with two boxes in his hand. One of the kittens jumped on his leg and held on to his thigh, meowing. Dong Fu kept the boxes on the floor and stroked the little attention-seeking creature.

He quickly changed into comfortable clothes and then texted Sam informing him that he was back at home, with some real Sherlock material. He wanted to go through the contents in the box first. Feng Sui's passport was last stamped five years ago when he returned to China. Dong Fu sneered, 'Loved traveling huh?"

He took a look at Lee Hyun Woo's passport. Lee Hyun Woo was an alias used by Feng Sui. Different name and different looks.

Lee Hyun Woo, though it was a Korean name, he was a Chinese national. The photo on the passport was way different from Sui's oily hairs, glasses, formal clothes, and a cold attitude. Lee Hyun Woo looked much modern and there was a smile on his face. Feng Sui must have had his reason to use two different personalities. If the authorities found out, he would go to jail or be penalized with a heavy fine.

Lee Hyun Woo's passport was stamped more than fifteen times before Feng Sui's accident. Dong Fu realized why he was left poor. What confused Dong Fu was, if he traveled so much, why there weren't any sight-seeing pictures. He made a list of the countries he visited and the dates before keeping them aside.

He then took out the music sheets. There was no phoenix love or water rose amongst them. He went through all the papers again. A faint smile appeared on his face. There were sheets named phoenix, Love, water and rose separately.

He scratched his head and looked at the notes. They were very similar, but some keys were different. It would be very difficult to play this music without practice. He wondered how Feng Sui mastered them.

Dong Fu kept the four sheets aside and started going through the photos. There were a total of one hundred and twenty photos. He didn't find anything weird with it. He put everything back in place and went to take a shower.

He wanted to play the four music tunes that Ling Xiao had mentioned. But he was too tired and proceeded to sleep. He decided to go back to the springs willow some other day. Before falling asleep, he sent a goodnight message to his soon to be husband.

Earlier that day, at the Springs Willow, Elder Wang had just finished getting ready to go to the company. He went to the dining room to have breakfast, but the maids had not prepared anything. He frowned. He had an important meeting and he couldn't be late.

He called out for his butler, but no one responded to him. It was very strange and the mansion was awfully quiet. He walked into the living room, but there was nobody. Usually, at this time the cleaning maids would be busy doing their jobs.

He was about to leave through the main door, to check if they were outside. But abruptly someone encircled a hand around his mouth. He struggled to break free from the person, at the same time he felt a sharp sting on the side of his neck.

When he woke up, his eyesight was blurry. His body ached all over and he was feeling hot. The pain in the muscles was extremely painful. He tried to speak, but he couldn't speak aloud.

"You are awake?" A man's voice sounded from behind him. He was tied to a chair. He opened his eyes wide and looked around, he was still in his house.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Elder Wang asked with a low muffled voice. "What did you do to my voice? Why can't I seem to speak properly?"

The man smiled, "Oh, I gave you something that would control your voice. I don't want you shouting on me when I tear your body open." He had six types of spare knives arranged on a table. He wore gloves and picked up a knife. He looked at it and smiled at elder Wang.