18. Sniper Attack

The sun was high up in the sky. Dong Fu snuggled his head into the pillow lying on his stomach. The bright light coming through the window, sparkled his eyes and his lips were curved up in a complacent smile.

Sam sat opposite Dong Fu and stared at him. There was a faint hint of irritation in his eyes. Lack of sleep had made his mood more cranky. He wanted to take a nap, but there were many questions on his mind.

He sighed, "I think you need to explain it to me, what the hell was the captain talking about? Who is trying to kill whom?

Dong Fu looked up from his pillow, "Can you relax your eyebrows first?"

"Relax? Your abs have turned purple in colour,  so is your lower back. You have received thirteen stitches on your back shoulder. That is a bloody knife wound." Sam asked with his voice full of concern. "It's easy for you to say but, I don't want to go through another funeral and mourning. So enlighten me with your knowledge." He asked scornfully.

Dong Fu rolled his eyes and sat on the edges of the bed, "First, the wound I received on my back, is not from a knife. I bumped into something sharp when they tossed me around like a pumpkin. Second, my combat abilities are still top-notch. I just have to let this body get used to it. All those trainings you made me go through for the sake of martial arts related movies, wasn't bad. Came in handy, saved my life."

Sam wanted to take a knife and plant another wound on the other person's back. The person opposite him wasn't taking the situation seriously at all, "Who is trying to kill you?"

Dong Fu smiled silly, "Ah, they are trying to kill Feng Sui, not me." He just wanted to irritate Sam further.

"You are Feng Sui, you moron. Will you tell me, or do I have to burn all your precious things to get answers from you?" Sam asked angrily.

At the mention of his precious items, Dong Fu's eyes turned watery. He bit his lower lip, feeling oppressed. He was being bullied to speak his thoughts.

"Why are you acting like a kitten?" Sam gnashed his teeth. Those puppy eyes worked and his heart softened. "Fine, I won't burn them. Will you tell me now? Who is this Yuna and why did she attack you?"

Dong Fu's eyes brightened. Finally, he could gossip about his findings with someone. He started explaining what exactly he had found about Feng Sui's life.

"Lin Yuna was Feng Sui's ex-girlfriend. She is also the daughter of the owner of LIN Constructions. They are a piece of crap. However, they were not the ones who attacked me last night."

"So, yesterday's attack was from?" Sam asked curiously.

Dong Fu raised his brows and stated proudly with a smile, "Yeah, it was done by Liang Wang's dad."

Sam wanted to beat the person in front of him, "Why didn't you tell the police investigator then? Also, you mislead them into a different direction."

"I can't create trouble for my future father in law. Besides, it's the other three who need to worry. Ahhh... I beat them up very well, you had to see me in action. I turned, twisted and tossed them like a cabbage. They ended up becoming targets of each other. Then I stabbed them crazy. Hahahaha." Dong Fu laughed like an idiot. Sam wondered if he was hit in the head. "Can you please take this seriously?"

"Yeah, let me make a phone call first." Dong Fu made a phone call to Jerry, informing about his attack and that he was in hospital.

Sam was left like a goose hanging, "You are leaving me in circles, please clarify."

"Wang and Lin had differences, Sui became a third party between them. He stole a bone from Wang's and gave it to the Lin's, thereby becoming their enemy. Since then Liang's father has been monitoring my moves." Dong Fu explained.