49. Heavy heart

AN: Wow.. Six thousand reads. I never thought it would go above five hundred. Thank you all for your support. I will try to finish the novel before the new year. 

Here is the next chapter

______

The drama crew was on its way back to the city. The person in the worst condition was Dong Fu. After a vigorous night and morning activity, he had to travel sitting on his ass. He couldn't even snuggle in Liang's arms because there were other people on the bus.

Everyone was enjoying like they were going for a picnic. Liang coaxed his baby who was turning and twisting around in discomfort. On top of that, he was called at the police station immediately after they returned.

He frowned from time to time. Liang felt guilty for hurting him, "I am so sorry baby, I would be more gentle next time."

Dong Fu turned his teary eyes towards the other, "Can you give me a massage after we reach back?"

Liang smiled and nodded happily. Since they left at noon, it was already evening by the time they reached the capital. Dong Fu had dozed off to sleep after battling with his aching back. Liang told Sam to inform Ma Yo that Dong Fu would give a statement tomorrow.

After everyone got down and almost vanished, Liang covered his kitten in a blanket. He picked him up and got down the bus. Sam had parked the car near the bus door. Liang let placed the person softly in the seat. He then asked Sam to drive them back to his villa.

Dong was half awake, but he accepted the service of being carried. He was too lazy to walk. He yawned as Liang placed him on the bed. He sat up and watched Liang walk into the bathroom. He could hear the water run in the tub. After the tub was full Dong Fu quickly stripped and got into the hot water. After a warm shower and eating something, he went back to sleep.

Liang smiled and caressed his hair. He went out to the living room to lock the doors and turn off the lights. He received a phone call on the home line. He picked up, "I see that you brought him home." The man spoke.

"Fuck Yang, you dare keep watch on my house?" Liang asked.

"Keep watch? You should know the answer better, I even stole from your house." Yang Replied.

"What do you want?"Liang asked.

"You know what I want. Leave him Liang..." Yang said.

"I won't..." Liang replied.

Yang sighed, "I will give you time till tomorrow night... I know you hate me, but you should understand my feelings. If you don't do it, you know what the consequence would be." He hung up.

Liang put the receiver down and squatted. He held his face in his palm. His heart was heavy with feelings. He could make out from Yang's voice that he wasn't kidding. He had twenty-four hours to make a decision.

Dong Fu heard everything through the phone that connected the line to Liang's bedroom. He kept the receiver down and covered himself in the sheets. He closed his eyes when he heard footsteps approaching. Liang squatted in front of him and caressed his cheek, "I am sorry."

He went to the balcony and lit up a cigarette. Dong Fu opened his eyes and watched his back, deeply carving the image in his heart. He pulled the sheets close to him smelling the faint vanilla smell. He knew what was coming the next day and he wanted to grasp as much as he could.

Liang smoked almost the whole night. He came back to bed somewhere at dawn. When he woke up, Dong Fu wasn't by his side. He left a note that he was gone for a walk. Liang checked the time and it was already nine.