6. Steal his Money

The next morning Dong Fu met rest of the White's family. Rihanna was a very cute little girl, Robert was also present during breakfast but he didn't utter a word to Dong Fu. He too avoided him the same way. He wouldn't bother with people who had issues with their attitude.

He applied jam on a toast and gave it to Rihanna who was sitting next to him. He loved kids, he spent a lot of time in past rescuing orphans who were victims of child labour and cruel murders for organ trafficking.

"Here, eat slowly and drink milk, not juice." Dong Fu said with a smile, Rihanna smiled back. They two sat harmoniously next to each other, which made the three occupying seats opposite them stare at Dong Fu's unusual behaviour.

Dong Fu felt their gazes on him, he looked at them and asked, "Is something wrong?"

They shook their heads in a union like robots.

'Was Sui not close to them? Or had some sort of OCD not to touch people?' he thought.

"Feng Sui, after breakfast join me in my study." It was Richard who spoke.

Dong Fu naturally agreed and continued eating. When Rihanna was done with toast he helped her cut pancakes into smaller pieces and added honey and some berries on top. "eat."

Robert was shooting some drama outside the city. He was working in the entertainment circle for the last three years. He wasn't so good at acting, but all the best resources were diverted to him by his father.

"What kind of drama is it?" Dong Fu kept his ego aside and tried to make a conversation with him but Robert didn't answer. Dong Fu frowned within, 'What a rude brat. If it was previous me, I would have smacked you on your butt.'

After breakfast, Dong Fu followed Mr. White to the study. "So what do you plan on doing in the future?" Richard asked him.

"I haven't given much thought to anything yet. I am still trying to recover my memories." Dong Fu gave the lamest reply as he could.

"Why don't you come and help me at the company, you will be able to learn a lot of things there. You have to start your life again, you can't sit idle doing nothing. Until you figure out what you want to do, help me with my work. You are also the shareholder of the company." Richard couldn't help smiling.

Dong Fu had little doubts on his mind. Could these people be so nice in real? "I am?" Dong Fu was surprised.

"Your mother was, so she left you some shares. I can't rely on Robert to look after the company. You are smarter than him." Richard spoke further.

"Alright, I will do that." Dong Fu's eyes sparkled, he could manage a business, he had done that before. 'So I won't be just a dumb asshole not knowing anything about it, also I won't be freeloader on them.'

"Yeah, you can start from Monday onwards," Richard said.

After they finished talking about company matters, Richard asked something that made Dong Fu a little alert.

He had mentioned to his aunt the previous night that he had planned to sell the house at Springs Willow in the future. But he never expected Richard to bring it up. More than that asks him for the property papers of the villa.

Sui was above eighteen, he didn't need an uncle to enter into any business transaction for him. Dong Fu felt something wasn't right.

He nodded and left. Before he entered his room he heard a small argument downstairs.

The voices belonged to Christin and Robert, "Why is he back in our family?"

"Robert, shush. He is upstairs, he will be able to hear you."