34. Drunk on Wine

Dong Fu staggered as he tried entering the passcode. He had gulped down the wine too quickly and now he faced difficulty in standing properly. The excess alcohol mixed with food he ate, made him feel sick. He had an urgent wish to throw up.

He entered the wrong passcode twice. He could hear gold's bark on the other side of the door. He was too drunk to hear the footsteps behind him. They got closer and closer, the person was holding a sharp knife in his hand. He wore black clothes and his face was covered with a mask. His apartment building had good security provisions.

The man had rented an apartment two floors below Dong Fu's apartment, to get near him. He waited for Dong Fu to arrive back at home that night. He lifted his hand in the air to stab the person in the back. At the same time, a ding sound was heard, opening the elevator doors.

The man had no choice but to go back into hiding. Dong Fu's neighbours greeted him and he simply smiled back, as he struggled to stand up. This time he entered the correct password and stepped inside his house, closing the door behind him.

The man pouted, he had lost a good opportunity. Not only it was late at night, but Dong Fu was also drunk. He looked at the neighbours door with hatred. He clicked his tongue and left. He could find an opportunity to finish the job the next day.

Dong Fu saw that gold was wagging his tail. He patted his head and gave him food to eat. The smell of the dog food made Dong Fu hurry to the bathroom where he threw up in the toilet bowl. He felt a little better, but he was still drunk.

He immediately took a nice hot shower. After he was done he wiped his body dry and tied a towel around his waist. He felt fresh and the entire day's tiredness had drained down the pipes.

He came out of the bath and looked at Gold who had his tummy facing on top, letting the kittens jump on him. Dong Fu was upset, not only did Liang call him back, but had dinner with another man. He sighed and put on some pants. He walked to the living room, half-naked and turned on the television.

He kept changing TV channels, nothing was interesting that caught his eyes. He turned the television off and threw the remote on the couch. Someone rang the doorbell of his house. Dong Fu picked up an electric teaser from the drawer nearby.

Gold was already at the door, waiting to see who had come, but he was a friendly pup who would wag his tail at anyone.

Dong Fu saw who the person was and his lips curved up. He had an unexpected guest.

He opened the door, "Your majesty, what do I owe this pleasure?" He was a little drunk but he could manage better than before.

Liang looked at the other person's flushed cheeks, wet hairs and half-naked chest. His hands itched to pin the other person to the wall and do him there. He controlled his desires and asked, "Can we talk?"

Dong Fu held the door open for the other person to walk in. Liang was welcomed by a soft golden ball. "This?....... Where is Lala?" Liang asked.

"At her in-laws, this is Gold. Sam left him here until he gets back from Seoul." Dong Fu replied. He sat on a couch opposite Liang.

Liang's gaze fell everywhere else other than on the person sitting opposite him. Dong Fu chuckle inside. Liang looked at the taizer that Dong Fu had left on the table and asked, "Why do you carry that?"

Dong Fu smiled, "After being beaten multiple times, I need to have something that I can defend myself with. I don't think you are here to listen to this though."

Liang knew from the previous incident and according to what his father had informed him, that Feng Sui's life was a mess. But now it was entirely a different matter because the person seating in front of him wasn't Feng Sui.