26. Meet Silver Devil

Dong Fu had promised Sam that he would take a few endorsement jobs. It was in exchange for his act 'Lets make my man jealous.' For him it was worth it. Sam arranged him two endorsements in Italy and one fashion show in London. The hype about Sui's past happened only within the domestic boundaries. It didn't affect him as much it would have if he was famous.

They first went to London. It was early November, and there were a lot of things to complete concerning the dress Dong Fu would be wearing. Dong Fu was going to close Silver Rose's winter collection. Though this happens in February, Silver was going to release her collection early.

Merlene Silver was Dong Fu's and Sam's best friend. The three were a group and they had a very close relationship. After Dong Fu retired from the entertainment industry, he helped Silver with her first show. Later they together started the company. After a few years, Dong Fu sold all his shares back to her. But she insisted on keeping his name.

Though Dong Fu retired, he was SR's Muse and he closed her shows every summer and winter fashion weeks. After he died, Silver was left with no one. Nor did she want to replace him. But some things needed to be left behind.

Since Dong Fu made entry few weeks before the fashion show, the designers went crazy at Silver's decision. The costume was ready, but the model was five centimeters shorter than a standard model. The designers had to work overtime to meet the demands by the deadline.

Time was running faster than Dong Fu thought, but at least he was ten years younger than people he knew. They were sitting at a well known English restaurant. Dong Fu had already met the designers of Silver Rose, the one whom he was meeting today was Silver herself. It was time for lunch and the place was crowded. Everyone was dressed formally, neat and clean.

Dong Fu on the other hand, wore casuals, he would care less. None of these people knew him, nor were they going to pay for, what he was going to eat or drink. Sam was used to wearing formals.

Sam was very nervous, small droplets of sweat could be seen on his forehead. "What if she finds out?"

Dong Fu rolled his eyes, "She has to find out some or the other day, we won't be able to hide it from here forever."

"She is going to murder me if she finds out the truth." Sam started playing with the table piece at the center.

"She won't... She might be scary at times, but... well.... If something like that happens, I promise to arrange good funereal for you." Dong Fu teased him.

Sam frowned, "You are jinxing me.." He looked behind Dong Fu at someone. "Here she comes." He whispered, lowering his head.

Dong Fu smiled and stood up, looking back at the woman who approached them. Sam rose up from his seat too. Silver was very excited, she called for Sam loudly gaining everyone's attention. She hugged him and kissed him on his cheeks, which was not ladylike in the eyes of many. She was wearing a beautiful black dress and a maroon hat with flowers and a net which was hiding half of her face.

"Oh, I missed you so much... It's good to see you smile. I was so worried about you... But I am glad you are smiling again....." Sam's words were all choked. "What? Why are you so quiet?" She asked.

Dong Fu looked at Sam's ridiculous expression which had 'Save me' written on his forehead, he wanted to laugh. He interrupted, "He saw horses earlier before coming here... Please, allow me." He pulled the chair for her to sit.

She kept starring at Dong Fu while she sat, her eyes were dark brown that moved from Dong Fu's head to toe scrutinizing him as a robot would.

Dong Fu smiled, allow me to introduce myself, "My name is Feng Sui."