1. Our first night. he left

Hey guys, how are you?

Here is the first chapter.

If you find grammar mistakes you can tell me or if possible then ignore it.

**************

Edited

After there nikah, everyone blesses and shower them with so much love.

Hana is sitting with marziya Shabana and Riya in her room.

Ruman was sitting in the living room playing games on his tab then muneeb came.
Muneeb and Rumaan were not good friends

"Hey Rumaan" muneeb called him cheerfully.

"Hi" he replied while playing the game.

"What are you doing here?" Muneeb asked

"Can't you see ?" He asked pointing his tab.
"I can but I can't see your wife... where is she?" He asked.

"Don't know" he replied still busy on his game.

"What!! How can you say that? you don't know today is your and Hana's first night? your married man now don't behave like a kid" He said and rolled his eyes at Rumaan.

Rumaan looked up at him and jumped out of the sofa

"Oh yeah how can I forget? Today is our first night... I am such dumb" Hi said and palmed his forehead

" Yes you are.. if I were you I was with Hana right now," muneeb said

"But you are not.. and hana is my wife," Rumaan said glaring at muneeb. He didn't like muneeb's word. And run toward Hana's room.
Muneeb just shrugged his shoulders. And went to the dining room for dinner.

When Ruman came to meet his little bride Riya stop him.

"What?? Am I not allow to meet my wife?" Rumaan asked.
Shabana and marziya looked at him and shook their heads as to no.
A little frown appeared on his forehead.

He looked at Hana and smiled.

"Hanu, baby come, let's go to my room," Ruman said While extending his hand toward her.
Everyone looked at him with wide eyes

Hana smiled getting up and was about to take his hand Shabana stopped her.

"What mama?" Rumaan asked.

"You can't take her with you," she said with a small smile

"And why so..? She's my Wife and today is our first-night" Rumaan said.

Shabana marziya and Riya's mouth wide open at his choice of words.

Hana was shyly smile looking down.

Rumaan grabbed Hana's hand and was about to leave from there Shabana held his hand to stop him as she came to her senses.

"Now what mama?" Rumaan asked irritatedly.
Shabana didn't say anything and just stare at him.

"Who told you about first night and all?" Marziya asked

"No one," Ruman said shrugging his shoulders

"Then how do you know about the first night?" Riya asked raising her eyebrows.

"Arre aapi. I saw in a drama.. so I know thus after marriage wife goes to her husband's house and his room and it's called first-night" Rumaan replied innocently.

"So now let us go" he demanded.
Everyone smiled at his innocent demands.

"You can't take her beta... until you and hana complete your studies," Shabana said softly kneeling in front of him.