15. Not first but second kiss

Hey guys 🙋

How are you?

So here our next chapter

***************

Hana's POV

"Kiss me" he said again and I looked at him in bewilderment.

"Uh..what?" I whispered still not believing what he asked.

"You said you'll do anything right?" He asked and I nodded slightly.

"Then kiss me.. i tried once but you push me... So now you have to kiss me" he said and I looked at him with wide eyes.

How can i kiss him.. I mean I don't have that much courage to kiss him.. I will faint if I do this.

"Uhm..ma..maan... If...if you....want to..k..ki..kis...kiss..m..me...the..then...you ca..can..kis...kiss me" I managed to say this and looked down my cheeks heated up.

"No... You have to kiss me" he said and I can see corner of my eyes he was smirking.

But then he started coming closer to me and I take step back my heart beats speed up. he didn't stopped coming closer nor I stopped going back untill my back hit the wall. He trapped me between wall and him.

"You have to kiss me right now.. if you don't do this then..I am not going to talk to you again." He threatened me and placed his both hands on wall. And I looked up at him.

Ya Allah! Ye Mai Kaha phas gayi(where I stuck)? How can I kiss him.. it's different if he kiss me but me.. uff allah help me..

I was screaming in my mind for some help.

"Ma..maan.. I.. won't stop you.... You can...ki..kiss... Me" I stammered looking down at his chest.

"I said you have to kiss me.. I am not going to do that" he said stubbornly.

Ughh... why he is so stubborn? Can't he see I am girl... How can I do that?

I looked up at him and saw he was smirking looking down at me. I know he was doing all this because he wanted to take revenge. I stopped him from kissing me so now i have to kiss him as my sorry.

I took deep breath and looked up into his eyes.

Ohkay hana... you can do this. I encourage myself.

" Hana I don't have all day.. if you don't want to then it's okay" he said and was about to turned but i grabbed his face and....

And....

And.... Placed my lips on him.

His widened. But before he could do anything i pulled back. And looked down. My cheeks were burning. And heart felt like burst out of my chest anytime. he didn't say anything for a minute. But then he spoke

"What was that?" He asked and I looked up at him frowning.

"Ki...kiss" I said and again looked down. But then I heard him chuckling and looked up.

"That was not a kiss.. it calls peck.. you just gave me peck" He said looking at me.

Huh???

"Uh..what?" I asked confused.

"You don't know how to kiss.. do you?" He asked surprisingly coming more closer to me and I looked down at his chest and placed my hands on his chest.

" I'll show you what is kiss" with that he wrapped one hand on my waist and other hand on my back of neck and pulled me closer to him. My eyes widened when I felt his lips on mine.