17. I want you!

Hey people

How are you?

Eagerly waiting for this update??

So here I am with long chapter. Please vote and comments.

********

Author's POV

Hana was sitting on the floor next to bed hugging her knees and weeping continuesly. Rahmaan was sleeping peacefully on the bed.

Hana look up at him and again started crying loudly putting her hands on her mouth to hold her sob. She couldn't believe what had happened an hour ago. How rahmaan lost his control and force her. He was not that drunk and hana knew that but still he did this. She gather herself and stood up wiping her tears.

She went to Rahmaan's side and cover his shirtless body with duvet. She looked at him still in disbelief that he was her maan whom she loved her all life did this horrible thing to her. She turned and ran to her room.

When she enter her room she directly went to bathroom. After taking shower she changed into comfortable clothes. And  looked at herself on the mirror. She saw lots of hickey on her neck shoulders and collarbone. And hand printed on her wrist. She sat on the bed and started thinking about what had happened an hour ago.

Flashback

Rahmaan pushed her on the bed and before she could do anything he got on top of her. She was shocked for moment but when she saw rahmaan coming closer to her face she turned other side and started struggling.

"Maan what are you doing?" She she said while trying to free herself from him.

"What do you think?" he whispered and started kissing her side face.

"Maan... Let go of me... You drunk" she continuesly struggling but rahmaan didn't budge.

"No... I am not drunk.. I know what I am doing" he said and kiss her jawline. He went and nuzzled his face in her neck making Hana shiver.

Rahmaan know what he was doing but still he didn't want to stop himself. He didn't know why he was behaving this much desperate for Hana but he only knows that he want her. Her beauty her innocent her crazy love for him. Even now she can screamed for help but she was not doing this because she knew if she does then it effects on Rahmaan's image and that makes him more crazy for her.

"Maan... Please don't do this" she was pushing rahmaan which make him angry. He held her both hands above her head he looked down at her for second before crashing his lips on her. He started kissed her roughly. And Hana's tears started falling. 

He left her lips and went down and placed a kiss on her throat. Hana bite her lips to hold her screamed. He bite her neck and a whimpered escape her mouth

"Hana... Your making me crazy" he whispered in her neck and again bite her. He slipped her dress down from her shoulders and kissed her all over.

"Maan... Please... don't... do this"  she sob. He felt anger raising hearing her cry.

"Hana... Stop this damn crying... You said na I have all rights... I am your husband then it's your duty to full fill your husband's needs and desires" he said on her face loudly. Making Hana gulped in fear.

"You have all rights but maan... It's not right... before ruksati it's not..." Rahmaan didn't let her finished her sentence.

"Oh shut up... I don't care... I want you that's it.. You are in my nikah and that's enough for you to relax.. we are doing nothing wrong" he said buried his face in her neck again inhaling her scent. Hana stop struggling and tried to convince herself on Rahmaan's word but couldn't.