28. misunderstanding

Hey!

How are you?

Fast updates😄

Enjoy ❤️

**********

Hana's POV.

I was at marzi aapi's house since last week. I really miss my home my family and of course my naughty husband.

A smile came to my lips as I think about him. Maan and I talk every night for hours and Allah taubah! It was really hard for me to talk to him. He talk too much naughty now days that my heart beat goes wild hearing his talking.
Every time he tried to convince me to came back while I make him understand that I have to stay here for few more days and in the end he sighed defeatedly.

I really wanted him to confess that he couldn't stay away from me or he love me but maybe he still needs time to understand what he feels for me. But I know i become the one whom he always want by his side. Don't know why he couldn't expressed his feelings, sometimes it's irritated me but then his actions and his words which he blurted out sometime without thinking warm up my heart and gave me peace that I was more important for him than anything and he is mine and always will me.

"Hey ladies" I came out of my thoughts when I heard muneeb's voice.

I was seated with Ruban Arif  khala (aunty) and marzi aapi in lounge. Muneeb was not here he went to some work with Khalu (uncle) and now he came.

"Hey" i greeted him he smiled looking at me and then sat next me.

"Look princess what i brought for you" he said grinning giving me plastic cover. I opened and saw it was a chocolate icecream box.

"Woah! muneeb thank you so much for this.. you know I was craving for icecream.. I was about call you and asked you to bring icecream for me" I said happily. 

"Khala we want icecream" my two nephews yelled.

"No! It's mine" I said glaring at them and hide my icecream behind me.

"Do you love icecream more than us?" they both asked pouting and i nodded.

"Kids! Don't worry.. Your chachu is best. I brought ice-cream for both of you as well..." muneeb said giving  them small boxes of icecream and they started jumping up and down.

"First tell me.. khala is best or chachu is best" he asked smirking at me while I glared at him

"Chachu is best!" They both yelled. And I glared at everyone.

"Accha! Then go to your chachu at nights for bedtime stories" I said smirking at them. I know now they will came to me saying Khala is best.

"Okay" they both said in unison making my mouth hang open.

"You traitor" I yelled while throwing cushion at them.

"Can't you digest that I'm best! Right boys?" Muneeb said smirking and they both yelled chachu is best while I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and I look at my phone and smiled made its way to my lips.

Maan.

"Assalamualaikum" I greeted him as soon as I receive the call.

"Walaikum assalam" he replied.

"Come on kids say chachu is best" muneeb yelled and my both nephews chanted with him.

"What's this voices?" Maan asked. I excuse myself and went to my room with my icecream.

"Oh that was muneeb.. he brought ice-cream for us and forcefully telling my nephew's to call him best chachu... You know he did this only to annoyed me... Last night I did this with him and told children to call me best khala.. so that's why...."