12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance

Hi guys.

How are you?

Go check speechless17781 story and do vote and comments on her story.

************
Rahmaan's POV

I was seated on the couch in living room watching cartoons with my nephews, ruban Arif and hamdan(Riya' son). Now I was getting bored so I leaned back and closed my eyes and started thinking about what had happened 2 days back in hana's room.

Her cute flushed face came in front of my eyes. How she frightened when she realised that she was standing in front of me without her dupatta. And then when I reminded her that I have rights how easily she gave in. And how she blushed, how she reacted on my touched, how she shivered when i kissed her neck. And that all pleased me.

I had to admit I like that moment which i spend with her. She was different. And interesting.

Now I am excited. It's going to be fun.

I thought and a small smirked appeared on my lips.

Beep

Mobile notification sound brought me out of my thoughts. I took my phone out and open to see Ellen message appeared in front of me.

Hey baby where were you? Did you forget me☹️

I smiled reading her message. And shook my head. Last night we talked and here she was acting like we didn't talked like decades

No babe. How can I forgot my girl? I miss you baby😚

I sent and smirked. I knew now she was flying in air.

Aww. I miss you too baby😘

I was busy chatting with Ellen when i felt something on my lap I looked down and saw lizard. I jumped out of couch.

"What the hell is this?" I yelled looking at that disgust lizard.

"Hahaha..we found out .. we found out" Ruban and hamdan jumped up and down clapping their hands looking at me.

"What is this?" I yelled at them but I guess it didn't matter to them because they were continued jumping. and now fathima joined them. And took that lizard in her hand laughing at me.

"Rahmaan don't get serious bro.. we are on our mission so please cooperate with us" fathima said in between her laughed.

"What mission?" I asked confused.

"Mission... to finding a person who is scared the most of lizards in our family.. we already done with all the family members. Only you and Hana was left.. I mean only Hana is left.. so our next target is Hana.." fathima exclaimed.

"But i think... We already found that person" she giggled looking at me and high five with ruban and hamdan

"Haha.. Very funny.. I was not scared okay.. I was just startled seeing that creepy creature" i said making disgusting face.

"It's a same thing okay" fathima said rolling her eyes.

"No! It's not... Anyway... Umm... Can I join you." I asked. I didn't know where that desire came but I wanted to do this to Hana. I wanted to know if she scared or not.

"No! Our team is threeo team... So we don't need anymore waste people" she said arrogantly. And started walking.

"Fine... Then I am going to tell Baba that you went to meet shazam yesterday without telling anyone" I said and she immediately turned around and looked at me with her eyes widened.