13. Don't show me your face again

Hi guys

How are you all?

Fast updates.. I am so sweet🤗

*****************

Hana's POV

I was getting ready for the college. And was battling with myself whether I should go with maan or not?. I was confused after talking to marzi aapi. I mean. aapi said, firstly: it's not appropriate for us to being close to each other before ruksati. Secondly: if i stay away from maan then he will agree for the ruksati. And that made me happy.

So I have to maintain some distance between us so he can agree for ruksati as aapi said.....

"Hana... come I'll drop you" I was in my thoughts when i heard maan's voice coming out of my room.

You have to do this hana. I told myself and sighed before opening the door.

"Come.. let's go" He said as he saw me and turned to go but I stopped him

"Maan wait... actually...um.. I can't come with you" I said hasitantly and he turned to looked at me raising his eyebrows questiongly.

"Uhm... I have some work.. I mean.. before going to college.. I need to visit my friend's house and...."
"Okay then I will drop you to your friend's house" he interrupted me.

"No you can't drop me.. I mean.. if her family saw us then they will ask thousands questions.. and I don't want this. So I will go with Kareem chacha" I said and almost ran from there before he could say anything.. I know if he insist then I can't deny him. But I heard him calling my name.

***************

"She's right" kulsum said as we sit on the chair in canteen. I told her what aapi said to me and she agreed with aapi.

"I don't think so..." I said confusingly. "Why?" She asked.

"Because.. maan didn't like when I ignore him.. you know.. last 2 days I tried to ignored him and yesterday he warned me if I ignored him again then..." I trailed off. Kulsum raised her eyebrows.

"Then?" She asked
"then..... I don't know" I shrugged.

"What do you mean by you don't know?" She asked again.

"Arre... Maan said if I ignored him again then.... so i am saying you.. if I ignore him again then..."

"Then what hana?" She almost yelled irritatedly.

"He didn't said anything after then" I and shrugged. She looked at me angrily.

"Ugghh.... Your idiot... Why in the whole world I made YOU my best friend." She said again irritatedly. Emphasizing the word you.

"You should be thankful... That I made you my friend or else who would like to be friends with you" I said rolling my eyes. And she sent me a glared.

"Oh really... If I hadn't been friends with you then you would've been left alone" she said arrogantly pushing her hair back.

"Accha...you...." I was about to denied that but a familiar voice interrupted me.

"Hey hana.. hi kulsum" kabir said. our senior

"Hi" me and kulsum said unison.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked sitting on a chair in front of me.

"What all the other people are here doing.. lunch" kulsum said with sarcasm smiled. We actually don't like boys interrupted us on our lunch time.. most of the boys tried to flirt with girls in canteen so we didn't like any boys sitting with us.. but Kabir is always tried his hard to along with us.. or should I say along with me..