39. Regretting

Hey my lovely readers.

So here is our next chapter.

Enjoy ❤️

*******

Hana's POV

After muneeb walked out of my room. I keep thinking about his words
I put my hand on my stomach and I could feel something new in me. And then I realised he was right, absolutely right. My baby needs me. It's not my baby's fault that he/her got the worst father in this world. My baby's father abandoned him/her but not me.

"Your mama is not going to hurt you my baby.. I will take care of you.. we don't need anyone.. you don't need that man as your father.. we both are enough for each other. I will be strong for you. I will make you happy. I will live for you. I will love you baby" I told my child and sat on the bed crying. It should be happy moments for me but here im crying.

No hana! You have to be strong.

I told myself and wipe my tears. I know it's not going to easy but I will try my best to make myself strong as soon as possible. Cause before my baby's birth. I have to be another strong women. I have to kill that hana whom anyone can make fool specially rahmaan.

"I will never forgive you rahmaan. Your dead for me.. and that innocent hana whom you could make a fool easily. She also dead. Now I'm only my child's mother. " I mumbled in determination.

******

"Hana I want to talked to you" aapi came to my room and said. I was sitting on the couch beside window.

"Yes aapi" I response and she sat infront of me.

"Hana.. Don't get me wrong." Aapi said hesitantly. I turned fully toward aapi.

"What aapi?" I asked and she held my hand.

"Hana.. you went through so much beta. Now I only want your happiness" I know aapi wanted to say something. So i kept silent giving aapi chance to say what she want to say.

"And for that you have to do what I'm saying" she said.

"What do you want to say aapi.?" Asked feeling anxious.

"Um..you have to abort hana" she blurted out making me instantly cover my stomach with my hand protectively. My eyes widened in shock and fear.

"Look hanu.. it's necessary for your happine...." I cut her off.

"For my happiness I have to kill my baby?" I asked in bewilderment. How can she said that. she's also a mother.

"Hanu.. think practically.. for your future you have to buried your past" she tried to convince me but my heart broke in million pieces again hearing my aapi's word.

"For my future I have to kill my baby" i mumbled feeling broken. how people were against my child. My halal child. Even it's own father.

"Hanu..."

"If you were me.. would've kill your baby for your happiness?" I asked and she look taken aback by my question.

"Your mother aapi.. I know... You know more than me what's mother is.. how she will do anything for their child.. then how can you say that?" I asked disappointed.

"Here.." I pointed toward my stomach. "Here is growing a small life.. here is beating my baby's heart.. and your saying me to kill that li..life.. stop that... be...beating he..heart" I asked my voice cracked and tear started falling down my cheeks.

"It's not a mistake aapi.. it's not a sin.. it's my love.. it's my halal child... What if rahmaan didn't love me.. but i did.. and if I something didn't went as planned then it's my responsibility.. my baby is not in fault. What its mistake... That my baby got a coward father.. who don't have the guts to accept his own child" I paused and took deep breath.