41. Give me last chance / final decision

Assalamualaikum.

Hi

How are you all?

I hope you all are doing well in ramdaan😄

**********

Hana's POV

As I opened my eyes I found myself in hospital. I roamed my eyes and saw maan standing there with smiled on his face making my blood boiled.
We had little argument or say fight and then doctor came and call me mrs rahmaan Mirza which boiled my already blood even more. I rudely told her that my name is hana and she nodded. But then she tried to convince me for ultrasound which I never did before. Aapi asked me many time but I refused to go to hospital. Saying not now. But today when I came here and then doctor said that it's needed for my baby I couldn't say no and agreed.

While she was doing her work my mind thinking about maan. Who were stood beside me. I wanted him to go away but then again I was scared and it was my first time so I needed someone beside me. So I just tried to ignore him.

When she showed me my baby my heart jumped on my chest feeling a kind of happiness and pride. My eyes filled up with tears as I heard my baby's heart beat. My tears slip from the corner of my eyes and then I felt someone wiped my tears. I looked at the person and saw Maan who was looking at me with moisten eyes. I didn't remember anything that moment only my baby so when he smiled and came closer to me and whispered "our baby" and kissed my forehead I felt my heart skip a beat and a smiled come to my lips. But then..

"This is not my baby" his voice echoed my mind and all hatred and anger came back and I push his hand away from my head. He looked at me shocked but then he saw my furious look and moved back a little. I don't wanted to create any kind of scene here so I kept my mouth shut.

"So this is your baby.. you need to take care of yourself hana" doctor said firmly and after sometime she was done with her work and maan help me to sit up ignoring my protest.

"Why she fainted doctor?" maan asked in concerned.

"Because of weakness.. had you eaten anything since morning hana?" she asked me and I shook my head.

"See.. she isn't taking care of herself" she said and I see maan glaring at me from the corner of my eyes.

"First feed her something then take her home.. and hana you have to come for check up every month." she said and went out of the room after I nodded.

"How can you be so careless hana?.. you hadn't eaten anything since morning? Seriously?"he asked in loud voice and I felt infuriating rising in me hearing his demanding voice.

"Yes! It's my life I will do whatever what I want!" I yelled and got out of the bed to go.

"Your not going anywhere without eating something" he said coming infront of me.

"What made you think that I will obey you?" I asked mockingly crossing my arms. His eyes soften.

"Don't obey me jaan.. but think about our baby...." I cut him off.

"Don't! Don't you dare call my baby as yours! It's only mine!" I shouted at him furiously with all my hate while he took a steps back in shocked.

"Hana..." He tried to talk to me softly but hell I will let him do.

"Get the hell out of my way!" I yelled through my gritted teeth.

"Please.. just listen to me" he pleaded and I chuckled dryly.

"What you have to say rahmaan?"

"Don't call me that" he said irritatly closing his eyes like it's paining him.