37. She's afraid of me!?

Hey people good morning🙋

I'm back 😇

I hope you all missed me?😜

If you want double update then shower this chapter with votes and comments 😜

******************
Guys go check out
shining_pearl_ story heart murmurs

******************

Rahmaan's POV

"How is my baba" I asked to doctor who just came out of baba's room.

"He's fine now but you have to take care of him. His blood pressure is too high. You have to make him away from all the tensions" Doctor replied and left not before I nodded.

I was supposed to go to marziya aapi house to get hana but baba was not feeling well today. He felt dizzy and mama said he had fever last night. So I called doctor to check up on him. And decided to go to hana after that.

I went inside the room and saw mama sitting beside baba while her eyes were closed she's reciting some verses. I sat on the bed side chair in front of mama.

"Mama" I called her in low voice and she open her eyes and looked at me. And then blow on baba and then came closer to me and put her hand on my head and blow on me too. I closed my eyes and smiled. She always does this whenever I was close to her while she read any verses and some time she came to my room for this. At first I've felt irritated by this but then I used to it but now I felt peace knowing my mother's prayer is still with me.

Mama got off from the bed and walked out of her room without saying anything to me and I look at baba and kissed his forehead before following mama.

I love my family way too much to see them in pain including my hana.

Mama sat on the couch in living room while i sat on the ground in front of her.

"I can't believe you still care about me mama.. after all I did" I said feeling ashamed.

"I gave birth to you.. if I want to not care about you, still I can't help" she said looking away from me. I could see pain in her eyes.

"Mama I know I hurt you. Hell I hurt everyone but mama I promise I will fix everything" I promise her and she look at me shaking her head.

"Do you think you can make things right again?" She asked and i nodded.

"You can't do anything now.. do you know, when hana was leaving this house I tried to stop her but she asked me something that after then I couldn't stop her" mama mumbled like she was talking to herself but I heard it.

"What she asked?" I asked and mama look down at me.

"She asked me, if she was my biological daughter then I let her live with her husband who disgrace her accused her sleeping with other man" mama said and few tears escaped her eyes. My stomach churn and heart tighten hearing Hana's question.

"Mama I didn't accused her. It just I wasn't thinking straight. Mama... Before having hana. I did hurt her i can accept it. But after I got her love. after i knew how beautiful this marriage feelings is. I've always tried to not to hurt her but ended up hurting her..." I paused and held mama's hand.

"Do you know.. how much hana become hard for me to handle.. I was getting frustrated by her behaviour.. I swear on you mama I really tried to make this work cause I never wanted to lose her. But after seeing her behaviour I agian thought I was not ready for this marriage. This marriage made me feel suffocated sometimes because of her insecurity. BUT I never thought to threw her out off my life. Cause she became my peace mama. And when I heard she is pregnant I was frightened. I thought I wasn't able to handle hana then how can I take this responsibility. And with that thought just wanted to get out of this. And what cames in my mind I did." I confessed everything looking at her lone tear escaped my eyes.