53. On the edge of losing

Assalamualaikum

Hi.

So you guys successed to persuade me to update today by your votes and comments.. I'm impressed 😜😍

In the previous chapter many of you were angry at hana and maybe... In this too🤐

Enjoy my lovelies 😘💞

********

Hana's POV

"Not really! Honestly I'm not satisfie with that results" I said with sad voice to Kulsum. On the call.

"I know but like I said that you can't expect top results on this stage of life of yours.. your pregnant and going through with so much so you have to be thankful that you still got 80%.. and here I'm happy with my 68%" she said happily. I shook my head.

How can someone happy getting 68 percentage?

I wonder. Cause I will faint if i were in her place.

"Your always like this.. never care about your percentage.. just want to pass no matter what your percentage will be" I said in annoyingly.

"Oh please miss topper! I'm not like you na shukri ( ungrateful ) I'm happy with my result and you should be too" she scoff while saying.

"Leave it.. tell me when will you be coming?" Kulsum asked. Changing topic. Today was her mahndi.

"Don't know.. after 5pm I guess" I replied.

"Hana.. Don't be late you know I won't apply mahndi if you don't come before 5" she threatened. I smiled at her demands and nodded as if she was seeing me.

"Okay baba... I will come" I said smiling. Like me she also don't have many friends. I'm her bestie like she's mine. and in our wedding we need our bestie most. Right?

After sometime talking we hang up the call and that's when bell rang. I went to open the door.

"Mama baba" I exclaimed with happiness. I hugged mama and gave baba also a side hug and asked about there health while walking inside.

"Where is rahmaan?" Mama asked after sometime.

"Maybe in his office" I said shrugging.

"Hmm" was all she said. I quickly change the topic asking about the wedding.

We were talking about what happened in those 3 days without them when door bell again rang this time mama went to open the door.

"Rahmaan" we heard mama's loud voice and baba and I ran to the front door only to see someone taking rahmaan inside.

"What happened to him?" Mama asked worriedly cupping his face.

"Mama I'm fine.. nothing happened to me" Maan replied. We can clearly see he leaned his weight on that person.

"We can see how fine you are" now baba said scolding tone. and turned to that man who made rahmaan sat on sofa while mama sat beside him.

"What happened to him Ali?" baba asked him.

"Sir.. he had High fever since yesterday.. I told him to take rest but still he came to attend a meeting.. however he finished meeting and as the client went out of the conference room he fainted and then I called the doctor and after that he wanted to go to his job but I called his boss and told him that he isn't well and when his boss said it's fine for him to take leave then he agreed to came home." Ali informed and then explained.

"Ya Allah! Kyu Gaye tum office jab tabiyat theek na thi ( why you went to office if you weren't feeling well )" mama scolded him while checking his temperature placing her hand on his forehead.