14. kiss me!!

Hi guys how are you?

Here is another update.

Enjoy ❤️

*******

Hana's POV

I stood up from the ground wiping my face and took that shirt which maan wanted to be ironed from near by table where he placed his shirt.

I came to my room and press his shirt and went to washroom for cleaning my face. After cleaning my face I came out of the washroom and goes to maan's room taking his shirt in my hand.

I waited for few minutes then slightly knocked on the door. But I didn't heard his voice so I knocked few more times until I heard his voice.

"Who the hell is this!?" He yelled and I knew he knows that I was on the door because no one was in the house expect me and maan.

"Maan" I called his name.

"Get the hell out of here!" I flinched at his voice.

"Maan... i... i ironed your shirt.." I stuttered with low voice but I am sure he heard my voice. He didn't say anything for a second but then door flew open and I saw maan stood there with furious look on his face. My tears started falling.

"Take that shirt and burn it.. and I told you na.? Don't show me your face.. now get lost!" He shouted at my face and shut the door with bang. I stood there crying. I didn't know how much time I stood there but then maan opened the door and saw me standing there but he didn't bother to say anything just walked from there. I ran behind him calling his name. But he didn't looked back at me.

"Maan.... Please listen to me... " He didn't listen anything and storm out of the house. And I stood on the doorway crying. 

*****

After maan left the house, I came to my room and didn't goes outside again. I was lying on my bed thinking about what had happened a few hours ago.

Everything was going so well between me and maan, but my stupidity had ruined everything. I called him again and again but he continuesly disconnected my calls.

I was hated myself for hurting him again. I knew what I did was really hurtful thing. He might be feel rejected. He might be think he didn't meant anything to me. I really wanted him to know that I truly love him and he was the most important person in my life. But for that I wanted maan to talk to me first if he give me one chance to explain myself I'll surely erase his all doubt. InshaAllah

I was in my thoughts when I heard a knocked on my door and marzi aapi came in after that.

"Hanu... Why didn't you came for dinner?" Marzi aapi asked and I felt anger started boiling inside of me.

**********

Author's POV

Hana felt anger rising inside her after seeing marziya.

Yes because of her everything ruined. Because of her I push my husband. Because of her my maan doesn't want to see my face. Why she told me to stay away from him? He is my husband he has all rights and she doesn't have any rights to interfere in my married life.

Hana sit up straight and was looking at marziya with furious face. She think it all happened because of marziya. Marziya looked at her frowning. She see Hana was angry.

"Hanu... what happen...." Marziya was saying touching her head but shoved her hand away and stood up cutting her off.

"You! You ruined everything!" Hana started yelling at marziya.