34. Completely broken

Hey people.

I updated now go and tell me which story line you like the most and want first... Selfish people. Huh😒

So here is the most awaited chapter.

************

Rahmaan's POV

We all were stood outside of Hana's room. As hana fainted my parents and Riya aapi came by then. They become too much worried for her and i called the doctor. Now doctor was inside the room with unconscious hana and mama.

When I saw hana unconscious laying on the floor my body started trembling with fear. I know I shouldn't have done this when I know have insecure she was for me. She couldn't bear a simple touch on me from another girl and I kiss Ariba infront of her. It's all because of my anger. My temper got the best out of me.

I shouldn't have done this.

I fisted my hair feeling anxiety.

After 20 minutes doctor came outside with mama. I ran to them. I saw mama lost in her thoughts first she looked tensed and the very next second her face held some kind of smile?

I ignored everything and turned to doctor.

"How is she?" I asked worriedly.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm her husband!" That word escaped my mouth. But as i said that word doctor smiled.

"Congratulations! Your going to be father" she said smiling and I felt someone snatch rug beneath my feet.

"What?!" Baba and Riya aapi and Ariba yelled in union. And I unintentionally took few steps back. My eyes went to my mother who was still lost in her thoughts but her small smiled didn't leave.

No! This can't be happened!

I screamed in my head and ran downstairs I heard mama baba yelling my name but i didn't stop and ran outside the house.

"No! No! No" I yelled and rubber my face.

"I have dreams! I can't take this responsibility!" I mumbled terrifiedly.

"I'm already tensed thinking about mine and Hana's relationship and now this baby! My baby! How can this happened! I'm not ready! I can accept hana but baby! No I can't" I muttered in frightening. I sat in my car and drove away from there cause I was feeling suffocated.

"Rahmaan rahmaan rahmaan! What you did?"

"I should have think about this before going closer to her" I continuesly muttered.

I don't know how long I roamed around the street but then i heard mobile ringing noise and took out my mobile from my pocket while stoping car side of the road.

"Hello" it was Jake's call.

"Hey dude! How are you?" He asked as usual.

"Not good" I mumbled wiping sweat from my face.

"What happened man?" Jake asked.

"Hana is pregnant" I blurted out cause I wanted to share my feelings with someone.

"Oh! So that's why your tensed?" He asked. And I hummed in replied rubbing my face with one hand.

"So who's the father?"

"What the fu** dude! Obviously I'm the father!" I yelled at him. How dare he asked question like that.

"Opss sorry! Then why are you upset? You should be happy" he asked confused.