54. It's suffocating!

Assalamualaikum

Hey my readers.

Eagerly waiting...? I know
I love my readers so much That's why I can't let you guys wait for long.. so here is the next chapter 😅

********

Rahmaan POV.

Today was Kulsum's wedding so I'm getting ready for her wedding. I really didn't wanted to go there but I have to for hana.

Since last night hana didn't came infront of me. I tried two to three times to talk to her but before i would have approached her she left from there.

I know I shouldn't have raised my hand on her but it had happened after hearing her saying all the hurtful things. I was hurt I was in pain. I didn't slept last night. I've spent all the night remembering our loveable moments. I hate to admit but I've even cried hiding my face in the pillow like a small child....

Just remembering her words. how can she said that about her and muneeb... I wasn't able to even repeat that from my mouth. My eyes got watery whenever that words of hers rang in my mind.

"Rahmaan are you ready?" i was in my thoughts when I heard mama enter in my room and asked. Mama baba also going with us -me and hana-

"Yes" I said and walked to her.

"Are you okay beta? You look pale" mama asked touching my face.

"I'm okay mama.. don't worry.. let's go we are getting late" I said cheerfully with small smile.

We came in the living room and I saw hana coming out of her room fully getting ready. She looks breathtaking as always. Her face was glowing. She wore a beautiful emerald green colour gown

"Let's go mama" she asked and her eyes fall on me

"Let's go mama" she asked and her eyes fall on me. She frowned but I smiled softly at her displeased face.

"Is he coming with us?" Hana asked more like disgusted the idea of me coming with them. But thank god mama didn't notice.

"Yes beta.. now let's go or Kulsum will be angry with you" mama replied and we all walked out of the house.

Muneeb will be there today as well. Munaf told me that muneeb is groom's friend that's why he went yesterday there with them. And he will be there today. So that was the main reason I'm going with hana.

We reached there and Munaf came to me. And took me to introduce me with his friends. I saw hana going toward stage. Nikah was already done so that's why Kulsum seems to be angry with hana.

After sometime they took bride and groom down from stage and started their performances. I saw Kulsum pink cheeks as my wife whisper something to her ear. And I saw Kulsum husband chuckled. May he heard what hana said to Kulsum. So that's why Kulsum was glaring at hana while blushing hard.