25. jealousy.

Hi guys

How are you all?

Early update! now happy?

First tell me did you like new cover?
Or If your interested in making covers then you can.. and can sent me your made covers😄

********

Author's POV

Hana ran inside wiping her tears and directly went to kitchen. And silently weeping there untill muneeb came.

"Hey Princess.. what happened?" Muneeb asked in concern.

"No..nothing" hana stuttered and immediately wipe her tears and turned her back to him.

"Your crying! I can see that" he said and held her arms and turned her to look at him.

"What happened princess?" He again asked.

"Nothing muneeb... I am okay" hana said with fake smiled

"You don't want to share with me na? It's okay.. but remember one thing.. if you want to talk and need someone then I am always there for you" he said wiping her tears smiling and a small real smile came to hana's lips.

"What is going on here?" They heard a voice and muneeb immediately took few steps back.

Hana turned and saw Riya standing on the kitchen door while her eyes slightly narrowed at them

"Um..riya aapi.. she is not feeling well so i was worried" muneeb quickly said

"What happened hana?" Riya asked concern and hana give her small smiled.

"Nothing aapi.. I was feeling hungry that's why I came to kitchen but he thought I was not feeling well " She explained and walked toward door.

"Oh.. okay.. I was searching for rahmaan but I couldn't find him.. did you know where he is.. actually baba asking for him... It's too late and he hadn't cut the cake yet" Riya said and both came out of kitchen.

Hana look toward door and saw rahmaan entering but out of nowhere marziya came infront of him. Hana walked toward them.

"What is it?" Hana heard marziya angry voice.

"Um..aapi.." rahmaan become tensed while rubbing his cheeks. And that's when hana saw a red mark.

"Tell me... Who's lipstick mark is this?" She ask again angrily.

"MINE" hana said from marziya behind and both turned to look at her.

She walked toward them and stood beside rahmaan.

"It's my lipstick mark aapi" hana said looking at her aapi and marziya felt embarrassed and went from there after nodding her head.

"Huh!.. she scared me" rahmaan took breath of relief. Hana turned to face him and he looked at her smiling.

"I hate it" hana said through her gritted teeth. And angry tears slip her eyes. She grabbed his arms and drag him out of the house again. Rahmaan look at her confused.

"Wha..?" She didn't let him chance to say something and started wiping his cheek little roughly with her fingers.

He understood what she meant. And let her do what she was doing.

"It's clean" he said when hana continued rubbing his cheek. He felt like his cheek burn little bit due to hana's continue rubbing but he ignored it because of Hana's tear which started falling.

"Why you let her kiss you? It... Its hurt Maan...When that Ellen cling into you.. why don't you stop her.? She is more important for you? And me? I am nothing?. And her gift is the best gift an...and.. mine?" Her voice crack while tears falling from her eyes continuesly.