31. hurt and pain

Hi lovely people.

Look I came again.

Ya Allah! Why I love my readers this much?🤦

****************
Hana's POV

I didn't know how long I cry after coming back to my room while thinking how could Maan do this to me. He support her not me. I know I did wrong but can't he see she was trying to come between us....

"Tsk tsk tsk" i was busy crying when i heard someone's mocking voice and turned to see Ariba were on the doorway. My anger boiled Inside me

"Get hell out of my room!" I yelled but Ariba walked toward me smirking.

"How your feeling now.?" She asked smirk.

"I know what your doing" i said glaring at her.

"Oh! Thank God you know that" she said sighing dramatically. I didn't say anything and look other side.

"Back off hana" she said suddenly after sometime and I look at her confused.

"Stay away from him" she said glaring. I raise my eyebrows.

"From whom I should stay away? Cause as far as I know.. I'm not going after anyone who belongs to you" I said smartly and her face became red due to her rage.

"Rahem belongs to me" she hissed gritting her teeth.

"Oh! But last time I check he's my husband isn't he?" I said putting my finger on my chin. Like I was thinking something hard.

"Don't play hana.. cause in the end you'll lose" she said smirk.

"My love for him never make me lose him" I said confidently smiling.

"Oh really! Is that so? But I thought some 25 30 minutes ago he makes you apologize to me.. am I right?" She asked smirking and I felt hurt and embarrassed. She was right. Maan gave her more important than me but it doesn't mean I was going to satisfy her so I immediately mask a smile.

"He think you as his friend and our guest.. so he doesn't want to disappoint our guest.. that's why he told me to apologise to you cause he knew it's my responsibility to take care of our guest's comfort.. and when I did something stupid then he knew that he has a rights to strict to be with me if I behave like stubborn brat.. afterall I'm his wife" I said proudly smiling making ariba's face's smirked faded away and anger took over. She stare at me for few moments before giving me fake and tight smiled.

"You know what hana... Me and rahem used to date each other.. he really cared for me and always tried to make me feel that I am his love of life...and.." she paused smirking making my heart filled with pain and hurt.

They used to date each other. But Maan told me that she's only his friend... Her voice cut my thoughts.

"And if I was angry or upset he always tried to cheer me up by cooking for me and..." She again paused and smiled shyly.

"A..and?" I found myself asking.

"And kissing me, loving me all nigh..." She was saying but my heart burst out.

"Stop it" I literally screamed at her. My tears started falling shamelessly.

"Why? Can't you bear this? This is truth.. if you don't believe me your free to ask him" she said crossing her arms.

No! That was his past.. she was his past.. he let Ellen go for me.. he will never cheat on me I know.

I assured myself and wipe my tears while looking at her confidently.