24. Good bye Ellen

Hana's POV

I was standing in front of mirror staring at myself after I was done my make up. I was wearing a black saree.. after rejecting many dresses I selected this saree because this is black and today is maan's birthday so I thought to wear something which keep his attention on me all the time.

I was really disappointed hearing that maan made sandwich for Ariba. I know Ariba. she's nawaz bhai's (Riya husband) sister and she also lived there with Riya api Nawaz bhai and Maan. I never think about her being with Maan but after hearing that maan made sandwich for her which he never made for anyone before that thought made me restless.

It's mean they shared special bond.

No! They couldn't! Stop thinking about this hana. I told myself and walked out off the room.

I came downstairs. Guests were not come yet so I walked toward kitchen to check is everything thing done there. But I stop when I heard maan's voice from his room.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME !" My heart drop to my stomach hearing Maan screamed

**********

Rahmaan's POV

"How dare you do this to us" Jake yelled throwing pillow at me.

"I will kill him" Munaf said angrily.

"Guys listen to me" I implore hiding behind sofa.

"Listen?! What you have to say?! For your danm birthday I closed my club early! And you never come!" Munaf yelled coming infront of sofa and tried to reach me but I was running here and there trying to save myself.

Alex Jake and Munaf was here for my birthday party. After begging like hours they agreed to came my birthday party. But as they stepped in my room thay started punching and slapping me.

"Alex save me" I yelled but he rolled his eyes.

"Go ahead Munaf.. kill that traitor.! " Alex said glaring at me. Jake took wooden vase from my bedside table and gave that to Munaf. They all looking at me like professional killers ready to kill me.

"You guys can't team up like this against this poor creature"

"We can! If You can ditch us then we can team up against you" Munaf said and started coming closer holding that vase.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" I screamed as I saw Munaf ready to throw that vase at me.

"MAAN" We all look at the door which burst open and hana come running.

Instantly she came toward me as her eyes landed on me. And grab my face to check if I was okay.

"Maan.. are you okay?" She asked as tear pool up her eyes. She look tensed and scared.

"Maan... Tell me your okay" she asked but I was unable to answer. I was lost in her. She look so beautiful and breathtaking in saree. First time I saw her in saree and that too in black which made my heart skip their beats. And again she took my breath.