48. Prove her wrong

Assalamualaikum

Hi guys.

Good night chapter 😜

I hope you will sleep peacefully after this😉

*******

Hana's POV

As Maan went away from there i look back at the direction where Maan left. I saw hurt and pain in his face but I wasn't regretting my words. He did wrong. He has no rights to be anger at muneeb. But still I was also feeling a pain which wanted to come out but I brushed it off and look back at muneeb.

Muneeb lips were bleeding. He was looking at me with guilty face but I didn't talked to him and went to my room. Im not ready to confront him

Today's birthday party went smoothly. Nothing happened something like I thought. All the people took my and rahmaan's relationship positively and it was great relief for me. But when aapi come to talked to me she was really angry cause I told her that I have to go with rahmaan to our parents graveyard. Aapi scolded me but she was more angry when she come to know that mama and rahmaan told everyone that I was married to Maan.

I couldn't think what to say. It was true that my married revealed was for my favor and my baby's. What I said after that just to make him known that I hate him and I will divorce him.

Yes I saw Rahmaan was standing behind me from the glass window infront of me. He have to face this. He have to accept the reality that he lost me forever.

Im no longer that hana who blind by her love and heart and did mistakes. This hana won't fall for his fake persona. I know he will tired of me and will free me from this burden.

I thought and went to my room for sleep.

******

Rahmaan POV

I stood outside Hana's room. Couldn't gather courage to go infront of her. She told me not to show my face to her. She was too damned angry last night. Her each and single words still paining me.

Last night in my agression many times I thought to make hana and muneeb realised whom she belongs to but then again i don't wanted to make things worst because of my agression. I've already lose many things because of my anger I don't want to lose anymore. I've told myself that I will take everything that hana give me. She thought I would get tired of her behaviour and let her go but no! I will tried to win her untill I realized I can't fight for her anymore.

I opened the door and walked inside. I saw hana was busy in her study. She didn't notice me. Again her slapped and her painful words everything started roaming in my mind causing my heart hurts.

How could she slapped me for muneeb? How could she told me that she will be happy without me and with someone else? No! My hana can't happy without me just like I can't happy without her. We are incomplete without each other. She is just angry and I have to win her.

I took deep breath and calm myself and Mask a smile and walked toward her.

"Assalamualaikum jaan-e-maan" I greeted her with smiled she shot her head toward me. And instantly narrowed her eyes.

"You know.. you should greet me back.. it's sun'nah" I speak as I saw she wasn't going to say anything. I sat beside her but she quickly stood up as if I was some kind of virus. (Like corona virus) She went to her bed. I also stood up and goes to her.

"Hana...I.."

"What are you doing here? I told you I don't want to see your face?" She snapped as i stood infront of her.