29. Asking forgiveness

Hey my readers.

Look I'm here.

Again Early update! How much sweet am I. God!😍🤣

I asked you guys a question so please read in the end and answer me.

***********

Hana's POV

As i wake up at morning i directly went to muneeb and told him to drop me at my home.

"But why hana? You suppose to stay here few more weeks. Then what happened now?" He asked with some emotions which I couldn't understand and honestly i was not interested to know.

"Muneeb! Will you drop me or not?" I asked rudely.

"I will.. but atleast tell me.. what happened? Did I do something? Or anyone say something which make you angery? Hana listen I am sorry if my family...." Muneeb was saying but I cut him off in furious.

"Damn Muneeb! stop this questions! Will you?!" I almost screamed at him he was taken aback by my behaviour. He was looking at me with wide eyes but I don't know what happening to me that I couldn't care less about his feelings or anyone's. I just wanted to go home to know about last night's truth. My heart knows Maan will erase my restlessness my anxiety.. so I just wanted to go to him.

"Okay okay fine.. why are you screaming? Are you okay?" He asked in concern. And I glared at him.

"You again started?" I asked giving him deadly glared. He raised his hands in surrender.

"Okay fine.. I am not going to ask you anything" he said and I just huff looking away from him.

"Before going I have to inform aapi" I said and walked toward aapi's room.

****

After informing aapi and make her agree with my decision almost an hour later me and muneeb left for my house.

All the way to the home muneeb tried to talk to me but I was silent because my mind only replaying that voice which I heard from Maan's phone at midnight.

Many tears left my eyes thinking about him being with someone else but I tried to control myself from sobbing and crying loudly.

As we reached my home muneeb stop the car and turned toward me. And held my hand.

"Please princess tell me what happened? You don't look well?" He asked in concern and I removed my hand from him a tear escaped my eyes.

"Hana... I'm always with you.. you know na.. if you have any problems please don't hesitate to tell me.. I can't see you in pain... Please tell me what happened? Why are crying?" Muneeb asked with so much concern this time and I gave him small smile.

"Nothing! I am fine muneeb... And if I wasn't then now I am.. cause I came back to my home.. to my husband" I said smiling and muneeb gave me weird kind of smile which I don't understand but I shrug and walked out off the car.

I directly went to maan's room. Thanks to Allah no one was there to stop me.
As I open the door I saw Maan was seated on the bed with a girl ?

Her back was facing me i couldn't saw her face but I could tell she's not Riya aapi or Fathima aapi. I can saw maan who was smiling on something. My blood boiled seeing them together and last night's that girl voice echoed in my mine.

"Maan" I almost screamed to get his attention. His head snap toward me. He was shock and surprised but then his eyes lit up and smiled curved on his lips.