3. After 8 years

Hey

How are you all?

Here is the next update.

I was not going to update today but then I thought today is my birthday so why not I give you all treat😉

*****
Edited

Hana's P.O.V

"Why these curtains haven't changed yet?" Mama yelled.

I was in the kitchen preparing gajar Ka halwa. Maan loves gajar Ka halwa. For maan, I've especially learned to make this halwa from mama.
We all are very happy today. Because Riya aapi and my maan are coming. My heart beats run faster with every passing second. I was happy I was excited I was nervous. I can't believe I was going to meet my maan after 8 years.

"What are you still doing here Ahmed? They must be waiting for you in the airport" mama yelled at baba.

My halwa was ready so I came out of the kitchen. To help mama.

"Calm down biwi. There are still 2 hours left for them to arrive" Baba said putting his hands on mama's shoulders trying to calm her down.

"Accha. Do you think that you can fly there? You will take one and a half hours to reach there Ahmed." Mama said angrily.

"Ok, my love, I am going." Baba said kissing mama's cheek making her eyes wide open.

"Baba, did you just kiss mama?" I yelled in a fake surprised tone. And mama was startled hearing my voice while Baba trying to control his laugh.

"Yes I did," Baba said proudly making mama blush hard.

"Oh Baba, look, mama is blushing" I teased mama and she hurriedly walked out from there making us laugh.

"Beta go and help her she must be stressing herself," Baba said and I nodded.

"While I am going to bring your maan," baba said putting his hand on my head and now I was the one who was blushing. Baba smiled and left.

" YEH KYA HAI? (What is this)" I heard mama yelling. From maan's room. I hurriedly run to her.

"What happened mama ?" I asked concerned as I stepped into the room.

"Look... no one fixed my son's room yet"
Mama yelled again.

2days ago mama and I ordered many things for his room to decorate.
Like new lamp curtains dressing table nightstand. And many things. But they were still there Where we put them 2 days ago.

"All the servants of this house are useless. No one is worthwhile. I am going to fire all of you." Mama starts yelling again as the servants come in running.

"Mama relax. I'll fix his room with their help of them. You go take some rest before they come. You're stressing too much." I said in concern putting my hands on her shoulders.

"But his room...." Mama was saying but I didn't let her complete her sentence.

"No but. I promise I'll fix his room. So don't worry. Now go" she didn't look convinced but nonetheless she left. Who would blame her after 8 years her daughter and son were coming home?

I looked at his room and remembered his promise.

"I promise when I will be back I will take you to my room and we will spend our first night together"

My heart beat faster thinking about our first night. I smiled shyly and shook my head and start my work.

*******