35. broken souls

Hey guys
How are you?

Please read the A/N in the end.

************
Rahmaan's POV

"How could you do this!?" Munaf yelled angrily and I lowered my head in shame.

I came to his restaurant office cause I didn't have anywhere to go and seeing my distress face Munaf force me to say something and I've blurted out everything.

"I don't know yaar what had happened to me that time! I was frightened after hearing her pregnancy. I thought my dream will be ruined. But now I think I fu**up big time!" I yelled frustratedly.

"Why are regretting now? It's done dude!" He said taunting. I held my head in hand.

"I don't think hana ever forgive you for this!" After few minutes silence munaf mumbled and my head snap toward him.

"She will forgive me" I said assuring.

"I don't think"

"Why are you saying that? I know my hana! she will forgive me! She loves me too much" I said confidently.

"Do you have any idea what you did?" He yelled and I look up at him.

"You tainted her character dude! You disgrace her.. you have said that she didn't said anything in her defence. And she said that child is only hers.. It means you broke her. And she don't want you in her life anymore!" He said and I felt my heart clenched hearing him.

"Don't say like that Munaf, please!" I begged him. Rubbing my face.

"You should happy rahmaan.! It's not what you wanted.. to get rid of her. I think now you got what you wanted cause now she's not going to bother you! Go and enjoy your dreams"

"I can't live without her" that words slipped my mouth.

"Why?"

"Because I..." I trailed off I didn't know what to say.

"Cause you love her" he announced and my head shot toward him.

"W...what?..n..no! Love is not exist" I said looking away from him

"You believe that hana loves you truly.. but when it comes to you.. love is not exist! Great!" he mock me. I stood up and turned my back toward him.

"I. I don't know what your talking about" I muttered.

"Tell me... If you have to chose only one thing hana or your dream.. whom you will chose?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Obviously my Haan" and I replied without thinking for a mere second. And turned to look at him. I was amazed of my own words and look at Munaf wide eyes who was smiling at me.

"See" he said smiling and walked toward me.

"Your ready to sacrifice your dreams for her! The dreams whom you loved very much but now infront of hana that dream doesn't matter to you.. what's that mean?" He asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

"What's that mean?" I whispered

"It's mean your in love idiot! Your crazy and madly in love with hana" he announced and small smile came to my lips as realisation hit me. Why I found my peace around her, why every time when she call me maan a smiled came to my lips. Why I couldn't see her anyone else, why I can't imagine my life without her.

"Cause I love her" I mumbled smiling.

"I love her Munaf" I exclaimed in happiness. And felt my eyes become wet

"I love my hana.. I love my jaan-e-maan" I yelled feeling lighthearted.

"Yes! your in love! Now go and tell her before it's too late" he said and I nodded smiling.