30. Hana VS Ariba

Hey people.

I came again.. I hope I'm not boring you guys. Now am I?😜

**********

Author's POV

"Maan" hana called him while playing with his fingers. Hana's back was laid on rahmaan's front chest. He nuzzled his face in her neck while kissing her every now and then.

He didn't response so hana bite his fingers to get his attention.

"Aauch" he yelp and hana giggled a little.

"Why you did this?" He asked narrowing his eyes at her. Hana look up at him.

"I called you but you didn't reply" she said pouting.

"So.. you got the right to bite me?" he asked making serious face.

"Sorry" she said looking down and rahmaan couldn't help but smile.

"No sorry baby! Khoon ke badle khoon! Bite ke badle bite (blood instead of blood! Bite instead of bite)" saying this he started biting hana's neck and tickling her.

"N..no Maan" she giggled.

"Yes jaan-e-maan.. now bite" he said chuckling.

"Aau! Maan" he bite hard and she wiggle but he held her tightly.

"You can't ran away from me" he said kissing the spot where he bite.

But there moment interrupted by knocking sounds. They both startled hearing the door knock.

"Who's this at this time?" Hana asked frightening looking at the wall clock which showed 1am. Rahman put his finger on her lips and hushed her.

"I'll check" he whispered and was about to jump out of the bed but hana held his hand.

"No.. first ask who is this" hana said and rahmaan did as she told.

"Who is this?" He asked.

"It's me rahem" came from out side making Hana's blood boiled.

"What the hell is she doing here at this time?" She asked through her gritted teeth.

"How I know? I was with you last 3 hours" he said shrugging his shoulder.

"I'll check what she need" rahmaan said but hana pulled him back on the bed.

"Koi zaroorat nahi ( no need to check). I'll check" she said and rahmaan raised his eyebrows so hana did. Hana gave him look like 'you dare to stop me' and rahmaan sighed and gesture her to go with his hand. Cause he knew Ariba knows everything about him and hana.

Hana jump out of the bed and grab her dupatta and walked toward door to open. While rahmaan lay on the bed closing his eyes leaving rest on hana.

Hana open the door and saw Ariba standing there wearing sleeveless silk night gown and wearing make up. Hana's already boiled blood, boiled even more seeing her like this.

Ariba got startled seeing hana in rahmaan's room. She thought that rahmaan must be alone cause he was angry at hana and she had chance to get closed to him but seeing hana here she was shocked.

Hana folded her arms around her chest and mask a fake smile on her face.

"Do you need anything?" Hana asked.

Uh..um.. I was... What are you doing here?" She first feel nervous but then blurted out.

"Excuse me! I think I should remind you that this is my husband's room" hana said smiling. Raising her eyebrows.