40. Our baby

Hey my all new readers.
I wanted to say.. can you please go and votes my all previous chapters "puppy dog eyes"😦

******************************

Hana's POV

I came to my room feeling angry and frustrated because of rahmaan. He didn't wanted to leave me alone. I try my best to ignore him. But since last week he came to my college every day.
I just wanted to be away from him but he didn't seems to understand that small thing.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt something in my stomach. I put my hand on my small baby bump and smiled. Yes my belly swollen a little cause it's my four months. I felt again sometime grumbling in my stomach and my smiled grew wide.

"My baby is hungry" I mumbled smiled.

"Sorry baby.. mamma is really bad.. but it's not all my fault that I haven't eaten anything after breakfast. It's your stupid father's fault. He doesn't want to let us live in peace" I said angrily. Now days whenever I remember about rahmaan only one thing I did was cursing him.

I went out of the room and walked towards kitchen. I took some rice and cury and started eating.

"Have this" I heard muneeb's voice beside me and saw him putting sweet dish infront of me.

"Thank you" I said smiling and took that Bowl. He look at me wide eyes.

"I thought you were going refused this.. cause after having this much rice who would have the appetite to eat anything else.. but again it's you" he said smiling teasingly.

"If you forget then i remind you that It's not only me it's my baby.. I'm eating for two life" I said glaring at him.

"Yeah yeah... I know how much a little baby can eat" he said rolling his eyes.

"Shut up" I smack his shoulder and again started eating. I can feel his gaze on me and now I'm used to his gaze. I didn't know why he always staring at me smilingly but I didn't feel disgust by his gaze. So I never asked him to stop looking at me.

"Can you please make me coffee.. I love your hand made coffee" I said trying to make him diverted his mind.

"As you say" he smiled and I return the gesture.

"Okay I'm going outside... Bring coffee there" I said and went outside the garden and sat on the bench.

After sometime muneeb came holding two mugs.

"Thank you" I thanks him. taking mug.

"It's my pleasure princess" he said and sat beside me.

"So how is college going?" After few moments silent he asked. And I know what he wanted to asked.

"It's good." I said and take sipped from my mug.

"Im not asking about coffee.. I know it's good.. I'm asking about your college" he said and I turned to him.

"And I'm not telling you about your coffee.. I'm telling you about my college" I said and he shook his head.

"Princess you can share anything with me" he said in low sad tone. Making me felt bad.

"Muneeb.. there is nothing to share" I said and he looked at me.

"I know rahmaan come to your college every day"

"And I ignore him every day" I replied as matter of fact and turned other side.

"He is nothing to me now... He wants to talk but I'm not going to give him chance.. he lost every rights and now it's only my life.. and in my this life.. there is no place for any rahmaan" I said and felt him sigh.