4. Did he forget?

Hey

How are you all?

So here is another update.

Enjoy❤️

*******

Edited

Hana's. P.O.V

As I fixed my make up. I walked toward hallway slowly Peeing here and there to find where maan was.

"Mama help me!! This dayan(witch) will kill your one and only son" and then I heard his voice. Which made me stop on my place. my heart beats increased.

"Did you just called me dayan!! Rumaan your dead!" Fathima aapi yelled.

I slowly walked toward the living room. Every step I took my heartbeats run faster. I was nervous and excited at the same time. And there I saw my maan. His back was facing me. And again I halted in my place. I was not able to move.

He was running here and there trying to save himself from aapi's cushions.

"Aaaahhh!!! Sister sorry. Now I remember, you're my sister. My lovely sweet sister. My Cutie pie. Stop now" he was trying to calm aapi's anger. While still running. then he turned slightly. And I saw his face. Not completely But side face from the left side.

Aapi grabbed another cushion and threw at him. He was running he didn't notice me I was standing right behind him. he stepped on my dupatta and slip on it and was about to hit the floor. I instantly held his hand to hold him. But unfortunately or fortunately we both lost our balanced and maan's back hit the floor I instantly put my hand on his back head because I didn't want him to get hurt. while I was on top of him. I felt a sharp pain in my hand.

I closed my eyes tightly. My heart stopped. I didn't know what just happened but I couldn't breathe. I couldn't open my eyes I couldn't move an inch. I can feel him looking at me. but I couldn't.

"Hana?" After some time he whispered. And next moment my eyes open their own.

My maan my love of life my husband my everything, Was in front of me now. my stopped heartbeat started beating faster again I feel like my heart is about to burst out. My breath becomes uneven. My eyes filled up with tears. My lips curved into a smiled. I can't believe he was in front of me. He was so close to me.

"Hana are you ok?" I heard Fathima aapi's voice. And then I came to my sense. I was still on top of him and I feel his hands on my waists. My eyes widened when I realized which position we were in and how close we were.

I tried to get up and with that attempt, I pressed my elbow hard on his stomach.

"Urggh" he hissed under his breath. I instantly stood up.

"Oh, Are you ok?" I asked concerned. I put my hand forward for him to hold. He looked up at me and then at my hand and next moment he held my hand and stood up in front of me. My hand still paining but I ignored it.

"Hana?" He said. No, he asked. Didn't he recognise me? I feel hurt but nonetheless, I nodded. Yes.

He looked at me from head to toe and now I became nervous on my appearance. But then I saw a smile spread on his lips.

"Oh my god Hana you become a very beautiful woman now" he complimented. I blushed and looked down.

"she is always beautiful" I heard a voice. I turned around and saw Riya aapi with all of them were standing in the middle of the living room.

"Riya aapi" I smiled widely and run toward her and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you so much aapi," I said. And She hugged me back.