56. Blind by love. part 1

Assalamualaikum

Hey people 🙈

Look how much I love you that's why I'm here cause I can't see you guys sad.

Okay now please Don't kill me after reading this longest chapter of the story......

************

4 years later

"Aaahh" she screamed in pain.

"Please calm down! Nothing will happen jaan" her husband yelled.

"If anything happened then I will kill you" she shouted he hugged her tightly.

"Please Nabeel bhai drive fast" he yelled. While wiping her face which was sweaty due to her screames and pain.

"I'm driving! I Can't fly this car if I can then I would" Nabeel tried joke and earned a slapped in his arm from his wife.

"Don't make fun Nabeel.. can't you see how much in pain she is" Marziya scolded him.

"No he can't.. he just can make fun of me and my poor wife...."

"Can you guys stop fighting! I'm in pain! Drive fast Nabeel bhai" She screamed and everyone sealed their lips.

As they reached hospital he took her in his arms and walked inside. Nurses came with doctors and they took her inside the labour room.

"Hey relax" Nabeel said putting his hands on his shoulder.

"How can I? I can't see her in pain" he replied with low and pained voice.

"But this pain is good... Isn't it?" Nabeel asked smiling.

"Yes! And you will see after few hours even she will forget her pain" marziya said smiling too.

"But still..." he trailed off and sat on the bench. The both husband and wife sat beside him.

After almost 2 hours later doctor came outside and they all Whip their head toward doctor.

"How's my wife doctor?" He asked anxiously. Doctor smiled at him.

"Very less people ask how is their wife other than how's my baby" doctor State smiling.

"Don't worry... Your wife and your baby girl is fine.. we will shift them to private room then you can meet them" doctor inform and he took a breath of relief. And smiled. Thinking about his daughter.

"Congratulations... Finally your dream cames true having a daughter" Nabeel congratulates hugging him.

"Alhamdulillah" he replied while grinning.

After another half an hour he went inside to see his newborn daughter and his love of life,, his wife.

As he stepped inside he saw her sitting on the bed while admiring her daughter who was in cot. She lifted her head as she felt his presence and look at him. And gave him wide bright smiled. He just stood there staring his both women.

"Will you come inside or will stood there like statue" she asked in her soft voice and he came back to his senses. He almost ran to her and hugged her tightly sitting infront of her.

"Thank you, thank you so much for this precious gift.. now my family is completed" he exclaimed happily and pulled back cupping her face.

"You. Our son and our daughter is my life.. thank you so much for giving me this beautiful family" he said smiling.

"Oh yes! Where is my son?" she asked as she reminds that her son didn't show up yet.

"He is with his dadi.. don't worry" he said and she calmed.