38. Be strong!

Hey

Told you. Double update 😅

**********

Muneeb's POV

She ran inside after rahmaan left while we all follow her as she went to her room and was about to close the door I placed my hand.

"Hana..."

"Muneeb please leave me alone" she didn't let me chance to say something.

"Hanu" bhabi came running.

"Aapi please go! Leave me alone" she yelled holding her head.

"No I'm not going anywhere" bhabi said and was about to go inside I held her hand.

"Bhabi.. please let me talk to her" I implore and bhabi hesitated at first but nodded nonethelessly

"Okay.. I think she needs a friend right now" bhabi said and I nodded. As bhabi went away I entered Hana's room.

By now she was sitting on the bed hugging her knees. Hiding her face.
I went to her and sat infront of her.

"Princess... Are you okay?" I Asked putting my hand on her knees.

"I don't want this. Why he don't leave me alone. He already took everything. Now what he want?" She mumbled still hiding her face.

"He ruined you. And your afraid of him" I said and she move her face up to look at me.

"He gave you pain.. and your afraid of him like you did something wrong" i said looking at her in the eyes and she broke a small sad smile.

"You think I'm afraid of him?. No muneeb! I'm not afraid of him. I'm afraid of my stupid heart" she paused and got out of the bed and walked toward window. I walked toward her. Her back was facing me.

"I'm afraid of myself. You know, how much he broke? No! You can't even imagine. I thought My love for him never hurt me. I thought he was mine. I thought if I gave this marriage my everything then he would have mine forever. He will love me in return. But you know what he did to me in return..." She paused and turned to look at me.

"He destroy me! And not only one time he hurt me. No! He hurt me everytime! And me being blind by love.. took every pain he gave me and whenever he said sorry I gave him another chance" She said her eyes shedding unshed tears. She came to me.

"I'm not afraid of him. I'm afraid of myself.. if he says sorry and gave his fake concern then I will forgive him again. And give him another chance to hurt me.. and I don't want to hurt anymore" she continue and said last part in whisper following by her tears.

"You still love him?" I asked feeling hurt inside. How can she love him after whatever he did.

"I hate him! I hate him from bottom of my heart! But you know what muneeb?! I hate myself even more! Because I know deep down in my heart i will love him again if he says sorry, thats why I can't face him! I don't want to forgive him! I'm not that strong" she fall on the ground holding her head.

"Muneeb I'm not that strong. I don't think I will able to endure this pain any longer.. I want to stop this pain. I want to die" she whispered and her last part shudder me.

"Hanu" I sat infront of her and wrapped my arms around her shoulder.

"I want to die" she again said and i place her head on my chest while she was crying hysterically.

"If you want to die then you have to kill another life first" I said after sometime and she look up at me in shock.

"I don't want to kill anyone" she said shaking her head.