44. Till baby's birth

Assalamualaikum.

Hey lovely readers.

Early update 😍

**************

Rahmaan's POV

I sat on the ground with mama after they took baba in emergency ward. I couldn't believe baba had heart attack. Baba's life was in dangerous just because of me. My mama was crying miserably because of me. My family was in pain because of me. I don't know how to handle all this. My heart was aching in too much pain. Forehead became sweaty in fear, if something happened to baba then?

No! Baba can't leave me!

Painfull tears escaped my eyes. I looked at mama. She was crying holding me tightly. I hugged her tightly while sobbing.

"Shh..no..nothing... will happen to...ba...ba" I tried to consoled mama and got up from ground taking her with me.

"Rah...maan...if any..thing happen to...him then..I will..di..."

"Mama please" I didn't let her finished her sentence and hugged her tightly. I tried to control myself and tears because of mama. I have to be strong. But I don't think I was that much strong.

"Mama" I heard Hana's voice and look up to see her coming toward us.

"Hana" mama stood up and instantly hugged hana

"Mama.. please don't cry" she said while tear rolling down her cheeks.
I saw muneeb marziya appi Nabeel bhai they all coming toward us.

"Chachi" marzi aapi hugged mama while saying soothing words.

I saw hana coming toward me. And divorce papers and her sign flash in my mind making making me weak and my heart's pain increased tenfold.

"Did doctor said anything?" She asked and i look away wiping my tears

"Not yet" I replied shortly and she nodded.

"Hana...take care of mama" I said and was about to go but she held my wrist.

"Where are you going?" She asked and I saw concern in her eyes which brought a small smile on my lips.

"I'm coming... Please be with mama.. Fathima is in Dubai and Riya aapi in America so please don't leave mama's side.. until I come back" I requested.

"She's my mama too.. you don't have to tell me to take care of her" she said angrily. I smiled and walked away from there.

*************

Author's POV

Rahmaan came to prayer room and after doing his ablution he did his namaz and sat on the ground holding his hand in front of allah.

"Allah please Aisa na kare (Don't do this allah).. don't give me this punishment.. it's all my fault I know but don't make my parents pay.. don't take my baba away from us.. please save my baba.. save my family.. your merciful Allah Miya... Show some mercy on us.. if anything happened to baba then my family will be shattered. My mama.. she can't bear this pain.. she really loves baba... If something happened then i will never be able to face her... Please don't let anything happened to my baba.. you can punish me Allah Miya... It's all my fault.. but please save my baba... I really love my baba.. please save my baba"

Rahmaan cover his face with his hands and continuesly cried in prayer room while begging in front of allah. He was afraid if anything happened to his baba then he will be broken. he will never be able to face himself or his mother. He will never forgive himself.