46. Parents graves

Assalamualaikum

Hi people.

How are you? And how is your roza (fast) going?

And who is free from this damn lockdown?😥

************

Rahmaan's POV

I looked at them angrily. I was on the urge to loss my temper. How can they behave this way that too in front of me. I saw hana went inside my room. I turned and saw muneeb who's eyes still there were hana left.

"Muneeb" I called him through my gritted teeth clenching my jaw and fist.

"What?" He snap at me. He had the nerve to snap at me after staring at my wife like some pervert.

Don't lose your temper rahmaan I reminded myself and exhaled a long breath to calm down.

"Where you and hana going tomorrow?" I asked he stare at me silently for sometime before rolling his eyes and opening his mouth to speak.

"To Hana's parents grave" he replied in short and walked away.

I was stood there confused for few minutes then I remembered hana told me once she went to her parents grave on her every birthday.

And tomorrow Hana's birthday

I thought and smiled. I waited for sometime before going toward my room.

I opened my room slowly and peek inside and saw lights off. I step inside and closed the door behind me slowly and walked toward my bed were I saw my wife sleeping peacefully. I smiled and sat beside her feeling that peace again which left me with hana.

Hana was fast asleep so I got the chance to admire my wife with her baby bump. I placed my hand on her belly and kneel down infront of the bed facing her baby bump were my child was sleeping like its mother.

"Hey.. My baby is sleeping... Papa never talked to his baby na.. I know your angry beta.. but papa truly sorry for everything your idiot papa did to you and your mama... Please forgive me baby.. and make your mama to forgive your papa... Your the only one who's more close to your mama than anyone now.. and Im sure you will give your papa a chance to prove himself... You will na baby?" I was talking to my baby in whisper and could feel my eyes watery. I felt happy with this small beautiful moments which I was spending with my unborn child. But then when I asked a last question I felt something in her stomach and instantly heard Hana's moaned. I looked up at her with wide eyes and saw her stirred in her sleep but she was still in her deep sleep. I again looked at her belly In shocked and surprised.

"Does my baby just kicked?" I asked in completely shocked my eyes were still wide open. but then a wide smile came to my lips as I realised

YES!

My baby just response to my talked. I screamed I'm my mind. A small chuckled left my mouth. I instantly covered my mouth with my hand. Not wanting hana to wake up. This was so beautiful. And the thought that my baby response to me make my heart swollen in pure joy and pride. And I know my child is with me now..

So mrs hana rahmaan mirza be ready to came back to me again.. because now my baby is with me. I told hana in my thoughts with smiled.

I saw wall clock and it was 12:8am. I stood up and caressed Hana's forehead

"Happy birthday my love" i whisper and kissed her forehead. And again bend a little toward her belly.

"Don't do this again champ when your mama is sleeping... or else she will know our little secret... Yes my baby I will come to talk to you every nights when your mama fast asleep...cause I know she's not going to let me talk to you... okay.. now good night" i said all those in whisper and kissed my baby.. of course on her baby bump.