9. Her confession. his promised.

Hey guys 🙋

How are you?

So here is the another update

Enjoy ❤️

********

Rahmaan's POV

It's been three days everyone was upset in my house. mama baba they didn't talked to me. Riya aapi and fathima were also angry. They also didn't want to talked to me. yesterday I tried to talked to fathima but she refused saying she didn't have time to waste. but for Hana they all have their time, love and attention.

Yes. She didn't come out of her room after that day. Everyone goes to her. They have their time to waste on her but not for me. I didn't have any problem with that but I felt hurt. No one was try to understand me. They only cared about hana, no one cared about me.

I am sorry Hana.. I have to do this. Because of you my family is angry with me. So you have to be scapegoat. I don't have any problem with you but I want my family back.

I smirked on his thoughts and walked toward hana's room.

******

Author's POV

Rahmaan knocked on the door and waited for hana to open the door. Hana opened the door and saw rahmaan standing there. Her heart started beating fast and eyes getting wet as she recalled what he said that day.

Rahmaan looked at her for second and clear his throat before saying something.

"Can I come?" He asked. She nodded.

He came inside and stood in the middle of the room. He looked back and saw Hana was still standing at the door. He sighed and goes if front of her, grabbing her hand he take her to the bed. And made her sit while he sat beside her. Sitting beside each other they didn't say anything for few minutes.

"Hana I want to talk to you" finally rahmaan broke the uncomfortable silent. She looked at him with fearful eyes. She was afraid to know what he wants to talked.

Is he want to talked about divo... No! No Hana! Think positive.
She assured herself and nodded her head for him to continue.

"First tell me you ok na?" He asked and she just nodded in response.

"Then why don't you come downstairs?" He asked looking at her. She looked down at her hands.

"Because I don't feel like.."she said in a low voice. He sighed and held her hand.

"Hana I know I hurt you... I hurt my parents.. I hurt everyone. But Hana trust me I didn't wanted that to be happened. I just wanted them to understand that I don't want to marry. I am not ready for this. And about divorce. I thought it's better for both of us...." Hana began panicking, her hand became sweaty. she didn't wanted that talked. she felt her heart would stop anytime. She thought rahmaan came here to convince her for divorce. If she know better.

"And Hana divor..."

"No!! No maan please don't say that word" she didn't let him finished and hugged him tightly wrapping her hands around his waist and started crying on his chest.

Rahmaan startled at first but then he wrapped his hands around her.

"Hana..."

"No maan... Please don't tell me that... that you want divorce.... I will die maan if you did this to me.. I can't live without you.. our nikah... you is everything for me... This is the reason I live...I waited for you all those years not for divorce maan but for love... Your love... I have only one dream maan.. to be loved by you... Don't snatch this from me... Maan please.. I love you maan.. I love you from the time I came to my conscious. I love you when I came to know what is love .. I love you since we married.. I love you all my life... I love you so much maan... I love you... please don't do this to me." She started crying hard on his chest holding him tightly.