21. Birthday gift

Authors POV

Rahman saw hana going away crying and this made him jerk Ellen's hand away and he follow hana.

As he was passing people he heard them saying
'she's beautiful'
'her voice is like professional singer'
and most of the men words was dirty like
'she killed me yaar'
'she won my heart'
'i want to know her'
'who is she's?'

Rahmaan clenched his fist when he saw a men follow her. Rahmaan speed up to held him before he approach hana but that men already held hana wrist to stop her and hana turned to looked at that men. Rahman stood there angrily.

"Hey beautiful... Want to know you. What's your name?." He asked with smirk plastered on his face.

"Leave me" hana yelled and tried to free his hold on her but that men pulled her closer but before hana make any contact with his chest a hand came between them and pushed hard that men. That men stumbled a Little.

"What the hell dude! " That men yelled at rahmaan.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER" Rahmaan said through his gritted teeth while giving him a furious look. Hana was standing behind rahmaan silently.

"That's non of your business! You stay away" that men said and took few step towards them.

"Dare to take another step toward her. And next you'll find yourself at the hospital and in the emergency room" rahmaan threatened that men with his furious look.

"Who the hell are you? Her bodyguard?" He asked glaring at him.

"HUSBAND.... I. AM. HER. HUSBAND... SHE. IS. MY. WIFE." Rahmaan said each and every word emphasising.

That men gulp and took few step and he knew that Rahmaan was not lying and that furious was the prove.

Hana was looking at him with smiled. For the first time rahmaan call her his wife that too in front of some outsider.

"Sorry dude... If you've told me earlier then I should've gone by now.. and she didn't look married too.. so it's not my fault" that men said and at the end smirk before leaving from there.

Rahmaan turned toward hana. Hana was about to say something but rahmaan didn't gave her chance to say something. As he pushed her on the nearby wall. A gasp escaped her mouth.

Rahmaan wrapped his one hand on her waist and other on her head. And pulled her closer. She open her mouth to say something but again stop when he crashed his lips on her.

Hana's eyes widened. Rahmaan was kissing furiously, that kiss was not like before. That kiss was rough painful.

Hana was frozen for few seconds but as she remember how Ellen and he was closed she felt anger jealousy rising in her and she kissed him back with same passion. Her kiss filled with anger and jealousy. Rahman stop for second as he observed how hana was kissing him. he was about to pulled back but hana cupped his face and pulled him closer. Her back hit the wall and rahmaan put his both hands either side of her so she didn't hurt herself with his body weight.

Rahmaan again started kissing her. But this time he was slow while hana was still roughly but stop when she realised how rahmaan was kissing her. His kiss turned into soft gentle and hana's anger flew out of window and she started kissing him with love.

They were busy kissing each other while someone was looking at them furiously.

And she was Ellen

Ellen saw him going after hana and not only that she also noticed how hana and rahmaan was looking at each other through out that song.

She was about to confront them but someone pulled her away.