33. Breaking point

Hi my lovely readers.
How are you all?

So from here your going to cry with hana.

I wrote some LAST romantic scene before Hana's broke down. Just for you guys. Cause I know you will miss their romance And our innocent submissive hana.

And sorry already. Please forgive me for this in the end🙈

**********

Rahmaan's POV

Today was wedding day. Groom's family was about to come for nikah. And I was getting ready in my room for my dear sister's wedding.

But something was not right cause I was not in peace. I thought being away from her will give me some peace but not I couldn't found any peace. And after muneeb's arrival my remaining peace also flew away. I didn't like them talking to much or being together. Always hana become comfortable around him even she started smiling for him which clenched my chest seeing her smiling for another man. And muneeb! I didn't like the way he stare at her. Many time I noticed him staring at her with some emotions which want me to hide my hana in my arms. But I couldn't do this cause I was the one who wanted this damn break. So I have to bear this.

But only one thing make me relax that hana tried to make her distance from him and that made me realise that this girl will never be with anyone else cause she love me way too much to even ever think about any other man.

My Jaan. My hanu. I whisper and smiled.

After I was done getting ready I came out of my room.

"Rahmaan! Beta where were you? groom's family are here on the gate! Your baba search you but couldn't found. so he went alone. Go and bring them inside" mama said running toward me. "Okay okay mama I'm going" I said and walked toward entrance.

After we all welcome groom's family we went inside. Shazam and I sat on the stage talking to each other and some threat I gave him. Like 'don't forget my sister has a very strong and handsome brother'
'Never make her cry or you will have to bear the consequences' and many more but in the end we all laughed while baba glared at me not seriously.

After an hour later qazi saheb came and we all went inside for fathima's nikah.

I was the one who walked inside first but my legs rooted on my place and breath caught in my chest. Heart beat stop for second and jaw dropped to the floor as my eyes landed on a beautiful girl. Who was walking toward us. And who always manage to took my breath with her beauty.
Yes she's my hana, my beautiful wife. who always manage to make me crazy for her even more.

She's standing on the top of stairs looking at the entrance wearing that dress which I bought for her. She looks like bride. My bride!

I felt my heart beats increase when our eyes met but hana averted her eyes us she saw something my behind

I felt my heart beats increase when our eyes met but hana averted her eyes us she saw something my behind. I turned and saw everyone coming but my eyes caught a person who stood beside me mirroring same expression as mine looking at my hana. And that person was muneeb. I clenched my jaw and fist to control from punching on his eyes.
I took deep breath and snap my fingers in front of him. He jumped up slightly.