26. Your my secret / Date

Hey

How are you?
*******
Hana's POV

Maan drag me to his room while slamming the door behind us He look angry and I didn't know why he was angry.

"What happened?" I asked putting my hand on his arms. he didn't say anything and turned his back to me.

"Maan.. why are you ang..." I was saying but he suddenly turned and grab my both arms pulling me toward him

"Why you let him touch you?! Why you didn't pushed him away when he pulled you closer to him!?" He yelled and I closed my eyes tightly because now I was scared of him

"Look at me" he held my chin and lifted and I opened my eyes to look at him.

"Jaan...." I cupped his face and tried to calm him down but he jerk my hands away from his face while cutting me off.

"Don't Jaan me hana" he yelled and pulled me more closer holding my both arms. His grip was so painful that I couldn't hold my tears. but I didn't uttered a word cause I wanted him to take his anger out.

"YOU. ARE. MINE!! Did you heard me? you are mine hana!" He declared and I kept staring into his eyes silently.

"Only I have rights to touch you. To feel you. To come close to you. Because your mine. You belongs to me" he said cupping my face. Our nose were touching. Today his emotions was clear on his face. Making my heart beat run faster.

"I loved you! I love you! And I will always love you! I was yours! I am yours! And I will be yours! Till my heart is beating it will belongs to you!" I declared with tear filled eyes cupping his face. He was staring into my eyes and now his eyes were soft. A beautiful smile appears on his face.

He leaned forward and crashed his lips on me. I move my hand from his face to his hair and kissed him back. He held my back of head and depend the kiss. our kiss turned into fast and passionate.

I was kissing him like I was telling him that I meant each and every word. While he was kissing me like he was saying I was only belongs to him. I was his. And only he has rights on me.

"Come to my room tonight" as we pulled back he said breathlessly while putting his forehead on mine causing my cheeks heated up.

"But Maan..."
"No but! No excuse! I want you hana!" he didn't let me complete my sentence and said firmly.

"Will you?" He asked looking at my eyes. I lowered my gaze feeling shy. I wrapped my arms around him Hugging him.

"Okay" I said with shy smile and hide my face in his chest.

*******

Rahmaan's POV

I was in my room sitting on my bed playing some random game on my mobile while waiting for hana.

After dinner I came to my room waiting for her impatiently but it's been two hours I was waiting but she didn't come yet.

"God hana where are you?" I muttered to myself and stood up. To go to her room.

As i came to her room I heard laughing and giggling voices. I look inside and saw hana was sitting with all childrens and Fathima  and muneeb while playing some card.

"Your out" Fathima yelled looking at muneeb.

"No! I am not"  muneeb argued. They both started yelling at each other while hana and children busy changing their cards secretly. While I was stood on the doorway crossing my arms across my chest.