0💜1

The sun had gradually set in the middle of the ocean. It's fine yellow rays seeped across the glistening waters and reflected on Team's smooth face. He blocked the rays by placing his left hand over his eyes.

Team wore a colourful bathing suit revealing his bare chest. His dark hair poured over his forehead cutely covering part of his warm eyes.

He stared hard at the water. He always wanted to be a swimmer someday. But he had to overcome his fears first. He admired the famous swimmers in the country and he only wished that someday he would become the best at least.

He just transferred to the university and he felt a bit lonely. He didn't have any friends yet. But he wished someone would talk to him.

He looked around and saw other families having fun in the beach. There were a few guys surfing in the waves of the water and he wished he was one of them.

But it wasn't late to try, right. If he can just walk into the water, all his fears will be gone.

Team walked past a few couples sitting in the sand. He headed straight to the shore. He was determined to make a move and defeat his fears once and for all.

He felt the soft pebbles under his feet as he marched through the water. Moving deeper into the sea. He felt liberated for a moment and he closed his eyes.

He tried to toggle back to shore. But he got caught up with the rising ripples and slipped. He lost balance and all his body weight dropped into the water. He tried to regain balance but panic set in. He scraped his fingers trying to find the wall in his mind. Then he realised how far deep he had gone into the water. He tried breathing but water kept flowing in his nose.

No way. This isn't happening.

He kicked his legs as if to run because he knew he was in deep trouble. But the water was against him. Everything flowed backwards. The Water seeped into his lungs through his nose and mouth.

He flapped his hands one more time hoping someone will see him at least. Somebody help me... As he inhaled more water he started feeling dizzy, there was no point struggling. He felt heavy from all the swallowed water and finally got weak.

Team couldn't feel his legs anymore, he didn't feel his arms. His brain was getting clogged up for lack of oxygen and gradually his system began to shut down.

Before his eyes shut off completely, he saw the silhouette of a shirtless man swimming towards him. At that moment he passed out.

This photo literally inspired this story

This photo literally inspired this story. Its so perfect!