2💜7

"Yes."

"I..." Win locked eyes with the boy. He reached out and held the boy's fingers. "I love you Nong'Team."

"I love you too." Team looked away, shy.

"I know you do." Win touched Team's hair, his hand slightly grazing the boy's feminine jawline.

Both locked gazes and gradually leaned towards each, when their faces were about an inch close, there was a tap on the door.

Team regained himself from the intense romantic gaze. He broke away and walked to the door. He pulled the knob open to see Mannow grinning at him.

"I forgot to take my phone," she said in a melodious tune.

Team watched her walk to the sofa, she waved at Win who was blushing red from her interruption.

Team exhaled. "Are you sure you just wanted to take the phone or see something else?"

Mannow picked her phone and strode back to door. She nodded her head and gave Team a thumbs up before he shut the door.

"Don't mind my friends, Mannow is just ..."

Team's words hung on the air when he felt someone pull him so close to their body. Before Team could blink, his senior pressed his lips on his soft red lips.

Team froze as his senior nudged on his lips without pause, and when he slightly parted his lips, Win took control.

Win's arm wrapped round Team's neck while he tiled his head to really savour the boy's lips. He had longed for this moment every day, he'd always wanted Team in crazy ways he could think.

When their lips separated for just a minute, they could feel each others' warm breath, their skin tingling in hot places. Win swallowed hard. He blinked and breathed, then he stroked the boy's cheeks. He leaned in again and kissed the boy as if he really wanted to get it right this time.

Team roved his hands over Win's chest and he held on to the shirt collar while he drifted in the softness of the senior's lips.

Their lips parted soon enough for both to breath. Win let a short smile hang on his reddening lips. Then he rubbed his thumb across the boy's lips.

"I would have loved to stay," Win whispered closely, "But I need to go."

Team felt his legs melt away. He watched Win still speechless. He rubbed his cheeks and ran a hand through his hair while he thought of what to say.
"I... P... err, I mean, you can stay."

Win shook his head. "I don't want to bother you and your friends, and I need to tidy up some things at home."

"Ah... Okay."

Team walked the senior to the door. Win looked at the boy one more time and then planted a soft kiss on his left cheek. "Have a good night sleep."

****

Win got home a little frustrated. He had multiple doubts about himself, his love life, school and career. Lately, he made up his mind not to swim again, at least for now. Even if Team was against the decision, he He was serious about it. He didn't want to follow that path for now, but it felt like he did better at coaching and teaching others how to swim.

Moreover, his health was at stake. He got cramps when he was over stressed in the water and it took medications and days for him to get better. His father wasn't even aware of this and he wouldn't really care either.

After having a quick shower, he checked his facebook account and notifications to see what was happening. There were several pictures of him and Team and it seemed his fan club were shipping them so hard. It was crazy and it made him smile.

He zoomed on a photo of Team, where he was shirtless about to dive into the pool. Win caught himself smiling. The boy was so perfect, where was he all his life?

Win checked the time, it was a few minutes past eleven. He wished his father had gone to bed because he didn't want to see him tonight. He quietly went downstairs for a drink.

Win felt his heart drop when he saw his father busy with his laptop at the sitting room area. He suddenly regretted why he came downstairs. He muttered a word of greeting and went to the refrigerator to take cold milk.

"Win?"

Win paused and inhaled when he heard his name. He walked to the sitting room and faced the man. There were documents and files both on the sofa and on the floor where he was sitting.

"Here," the man pulled out a brown flat envelope. He handed it to Win.

Win opened it and brought a well documented official letter. Win didn't read the details. He stared at his father, confused.

"What is this?" he asked.

The man eyed his son. "It contains the form for the national swimming competition, and another competition which is hosted by my company in Taiwan."