0💜7

"Why are you sitting around my pool?" Win asked as he floated in the water. He breathed deeply. He could see the shock lining the boy's face.

"I had a free class, so I..."

"What's your name... again?" Win interrupted.

"Team."

"Ah... Team," Win said. "Thanks for the snacks."

"No problem P'Win." Team smiled.

"I really enjoyed eating..." Win unconsciously bit his lower lips and squinted his small almond eyes.

Team swallowed hard and was speechless.

Win knew the effect he was having on the boy was quite powerful.
"You were talking to yourself now," he said lighting up the atmosphere.

"No P..."

Win swam towards the boy. He stared intensely into his dark eyes. "Anything bothering you?"

"No," Team paused. "I have to go."

"Not yet." Win grabbed the boy's legs and with one swift motion, he pulled him into the water.

"P!" Team struggled to keep up with the water waves. He couldn't concentrate with the senior right next to him.

"What? Are you scared?" Win moved away from the boy.

"No." Team replied wiping water from his face. 

Win studied him. Team was showing signs as an amateur swimmer - tensed joints, dull eyes, lack of stamina and low motivation.
"You are definitely scared. How can you swim when you are afraid of the water?"

"I'm not afraid," Team blurted. He managed to move back towards the edge of the pool and held on to the iron rails tightly. He made sure not to get his hair wet since he was going back to class.

He watched as Win swam effortlessly in the pool. He seemed to be having fun.

"I just haven't had time to practice."

"Last time you missed practice," Win asked. "Why don't you tell me what's stopping you from practicing."

Win watched Team flutter his eyes at intervals. He was so much cute, that Win almost wanted to swim towards him and scoop him in his arms.
"I can't swim," Team confessed.

Win smiled. "So what are you doing here? You have some boyfriend you want to meet here?"

"No." Team said waving his hands.

"You made me some snacks. Maybe you made some for your boyfriend right?"

"No P." Team said suppressing a laugh.

"So who else have you given snacks to?"

"No-one. You are the first."

Win's heart reeled for joy when he heard that. He was the first, how lovely.

"I want to learn how to swim." Team said in a serious tone.

"By yourself?"

"Yes."

"You can do that after school. Right now you're invading my privacy."

"Privacy?" Team cocked an eyebrow.

Win nodded slyly.

Team began to imagine, could Win be totally naked down there. He shook his head and tried to scramble out of the pool.
"I think I have to go."

Team felt the waters moving around his waist and up to his chest. What was happening again? He noticed the rails was high and he couldn't lift himself up at that moment. His feet hit the floor and he slipped. He slid into the water.

When he was about to struggle for air, he felt strong arms wrapped around him. He looked up and his eyes met Win's intense gaze.

"Hey... It's okay. You don't have to struggle."

For a moment, Team was in wonderland. He couldn't help but soak up the beautiful facial features of this senior. There was a hint of glitter in Win's eyes, his nose, straight and long, his puckered lips pink and sexy.

Team let his arms drop down the senior's torso. He noticed he was just grazing the dark lined tattoos around Win's muscular arms. Team admired the multiple piercings on Win's ears. Win appeared tough on the outside but he was undeniably soft on the inside. He was brought back to reality when he spoke.

"This part of the pool is deep. So if you want to get out, you move to the right end where is more shallow."

Team nodded. The skin contact with Win was igniting some feelings he had never bothered to experience. He felt hot even when he was in a swimming pool. What was happening to him?

Team felt relieved when Win guided him to the shallow part and made sure he was out of the pool safely.