2💜3

"I think I need to make you mine officially before someone else does," Win muttered to himself while stuffing roast beef in his mouth.

"Huh...?" Team placed the cup on the table. He watched as his senior chewed on absentmindedly. "I didn't hear what you said."

"Ah... Don't worry," Win waved his fork at the boy. "I didn't say anything."

"No. You said you wanted to do something... I didn't get the rest of the sentence."

Win began to act a little cocky just to hear Team whine.
"Oiii... Why are you acting up? Is there something you want to hear from me?"

Team let out a tight laugh. How cheesy!

"P?"

"Nong?"

After the sumptuous meal, they took photos of themselves before leaving the restaurant.

While he was driving, Win glanced at his phone again it was fifteen minutes past eleven. It was almost midnight. His heart swooned. He couldn't wait to spill the next surprise. He glanced at Team, the boy was already dozing off like a baby. Win smiled and shook his head. He drove carefully so he doesn't upset the his sleep.

The boy looked so cute resting his head. Win never felt the urge to protect the boy like he did tonight. This was the first time he had a full night out with someone his heart yearned for. And it felt magical.

Win soon got to his destination and brought the car to a stop.

"Wakey wakey sleepy head," he called.

Team opened his eyes and saw his familiar neighborhood. "Oi..."

"You live around here, right?" Win asked.

"Yes. How did you know?"

Win raised his eyebrows. "I did my homework."

He got out and walked around the car to open the door for Team who was still stretching his weak limbs.
"Why don't you go sit at that corner. I will be right back," Win said as he ruffled Team's hair.

Team strode up to a long bench by the corner of the pavement. He sat under the canopy of a mistletoe tree lighted up different colourful bulbs. The lights glittered illuminating the road. He tilted his head and admired the tree. But he still couldn't wrap his head around what Win was up too.

Win soon walked up to him carrying a small pink box in his hands.

Win sat beside Team. "You're wondering what I'm doing right?"

Team chuckled. "Yes. What's going on P'Win?"

"Err..." Win glanced at his phone again. "About five minutes to go..."

"Five minutes to what?" Team asked sounding quite excited.

Win smiled. His perfect surprise was working out well. He just had a few minutes.

'Five minutes to a special day," Win said. Since it was almost twelve. There was no need to wait anymore. He passed the box to the boy. "Open it."

Team eyed his senior. "What is inside?"

"Just open it," Win shrugged.

Team took of the square cover to reveal a pink iced, circular and sacred cake, laced with White creamy heart shaped chocolates.
"It's your special day. Happy birthday Team."

Team's opened his mouth in shock. He covered his face fighting desperately whether to cry or laugh.
"Oh my... P! I had no idea... It's my birthday! How did you know?!"

"You're so freaking cute when you don't know what is happening?" Win ruffled the boy's hair again and let his fingers slide down his soft face.

"Thank you P'Win." Team said, his eyes still glaring at the cake. He placed the cake aside. His eyes swelled up with tears. Without warning he fell into the arms of his senior and buried his face in his chest. "Thank you for this."

Win's heart melted at the moment. When Team pulled away he quickly brought out a lighter and lit the single candle standing in the middle of the cake.

"Make a wish, my love," he smiled.