0💜3

"A'Team? Team!"

"Mmm."

"Why do you look like you just came back from the dead?" Pharm asked curiously taking a seat beside his beat friend who looked downcast.

"A'Pharm."

"Aren't you joining the swimming club? They will be having their practice after lunch is over."

"I don't think I can join anymore."

"Why? You have always wanted to be a swimmer."

Team breathed deeply. "I almost drowned yesterday at the beach."

Pharm gasped in surprise. "I warned you not to go near the beach. It's dangerous!"

"I know," Team said.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Someone saved my life and I don't know who he is. He was gone by the time I woke up. I didn't get the chance to even thank him properly."

"Maybe he chooses to be anonymous..."

"Hello guys." Manow lunched at the boys. She was holding her phone and school bag at the same time trying to hug Pharm and Team.

"Hey Manow. What's up," Pharm greeted.

"I just signed up for the acting class,"

"Oh, that was fast," Pharm commented. "How did it go?"

"So cool. I got to meet my favorite seniors like P'Alex,"  Manow huffed.

"You're one lucky girl, right."

"Yes and speaking of lucky," Manow tilted her head as if she was dancing to a tune. "What were you up to Team?"

"What is that?" Team asked a bit confused.

"Don't act like you don't know." Manow tapped his shoulders.

"Know what?"

"The new video in P'Win's facebook fanclub."

"What video?" Team asked again.

"Can you show us already Manow." Pharm cut in.

Manow hesitated but then she scrolled through her phone and showed the boys the video. They all watched the short clip of Win carrying Team and bringing him to the shore of the beach. Manow kept drooling on how handsome Win was. She quickly scrolled to the comment section where there were pretty short positive comments about the video.

P'Win is so hot.

He looks like a super hero.

The boy is so lucky.

I wish my boyfriend can carry me like that.

Team felt relieved seeing the senior who carried him. He looked quite surprised seeing himself in the video. He tried not to recall the horrendous experience of drowning.

"Where did you get that video?" he asked.

"Hey, it's on P'Win's fan club site," Manow replied happily. "Everyone have been drooling on how cool he is."

"P'Win's fan club?" Team asked innocently.

"Yes," Manow replied.

The guy that saved him from drowning is P'Win. And he has a fanclub in facebook. He must be really popular. How nice.

"Who is P'Win?" Team asked again.

Manow gasped. "You don't know P'Win? The very tall handsome guy with blonde hair?" Manow gestured her hands in air trying to describe the man.

Team shook his head in the negative.

"Oiii..."

"Ah... Manow," Pharm said. "Team hardly knows anybody yet. We are his only friends right.'

"Oh well, since you decided to be a swimmer you will get to meet P'Win more often," Manow said.

Pharm chuckled a little. "Didn't you know Team almost drowned..."

"What? Why?" Are you okay?"
Manow asked sarcastically.

"Yes, thanks to P'Win," Team said.

Manow laughed. Team was becoming a fan of Win already. "P'Win is so busy, but he still had a few minutes to spare and save you. Team," Manow pinched Team's chubby cheeks.

Team blushed. "How can I meet him, I really need to thank him."

"Well you should be at the schools' swimming pool by two o'clock. That's the time for their practice," Manow said.

After lunch, Team slowly walked down to the swimming pool area of the school. He still contemplated whether to join the club or not. There were other new students like him already in the waiting list and he wondered if an amateur like him can even make it.

Even if he chickened out, he could still get the opportunity to thank P'Win.

He stood behind the rest of the male junior students as they waited for their seniors to come address and welcome them.

His eyes widened when he saw P'Win in the company of his two friends walking towards the centre of the pool area.

"Ahh..." Team breathed. "He's so handsome in real life."