3💜1

"Someone's in a bad mood today."
Win looked up from his table and saw Dean. "I could feel the dark energy as soon as I entered the class," Dean added. "You're early." He took a seat beside Win.

"I came to see my nong."

"Of course," Dean chuckled. "How is your nong?"

"He's just there acting cute all the time," Win cracked a smile.

"You bet they all do. That's why we keep falling."

"Yeah," Win said and frowned again.

Dean took his bag off his shoulder and noticed his friend was unusually quiet. Not even a tease on how he spent his night with Pharm.
"What's with the sad look?"

"Nothing," Win shrugged. He took out his pen from his pocket and tried to distract himself.

"Is it N'Team? Did he do something?"

"No." Win tapped his pen on the table.

Dean studied his friend, then he relaxed on the chair and crossed his arms. "Your father?"

Win adjusted himself on the seat, then nodded.

"I knew it," Dean breathed. "What did he say this time?"

Before Win could say a word, their female teacher walked into the class. Win zoned out the rest of the class. He looked at his swimming schedule for the week. There will be no swimming lessons today since the junior students were having their tests.

He wanted to have a lone time and think about his life for a while.

After the teacher left, Dean approached him again outside the class.
"So what do you plan on doing about your dad?"

"Dean. He is planning to send me away to Taiwan for some swimming competition. Am I going to die a swimmer?" Win whined.

"When?" Dean asked.

"During the school competition."

"Um... So you're leaving?"

"I haven't decided that."

"Does Team know about it?"

"No."

Dean shook his head still slightly surprised at the news.
"What ever you decide just let me know." He tapped his friend on the shoulder and walked away.

It was almost three in the afternoon when Win made his way to the changing room near the pool. He quickly changed to his swimming trunk, a black and blue stripped that hugged every part of his hip. He was shirtless. His streamlined slim body was the envy of other swimmers.

He felt relieved that the pool was empty by this time. He needed to clear his mind and then decide what to do next.

He walked gallantly to the pool and stood by the side. He stared at the serene pool and wished his life would be as serene as the blue waters.

He took a deep breath and prepared to dive. He pulled down the swimming goggles over his eyes and positioned himself to dive. Just then bubbles came up in the middle of the pool. He paused and waited...