3💜5

After the dinner, Dean and Pharm left in their car. Win had to convince Dean that they were okay taking a walk home since Team's place wasn't far.

They walked in silence for a few minutes each holding their gift bags, only stopping at intervals to glance at themselves.

"Something's bothering you P," Team finally said when he couldn't take it anymore.

"It's nothing,"

"I know you so well P. You don't need to hide anything from me."

Win looked around the neighborhood. It was dark except for a fading silver lighting from the moon. He held Team and pulled to a dark corner between two tall buildings away from public view. Team leaned on the wall while Win faced him. He was just few inches away from the boy's face.

"Promise you won't be mad if I tell you."

Team nodded. "I promise."

Win cupped Team's face and planted a kiss on his lips. Team kissed back. He had been starving for a while too. He held onto Win's shirt and let his tongue wander longingly with Win's lips.

Win breathed silently.
"I'm leaving Thailand for a while..."

"What?"

"But I will be back."

"How? Why?"

"Listen to me." Win pulled Team closer not letting him slip away. "It's just for a while I will be back before the competition begins I promise."

Team blinked as he locked gaze with his senior. "Is your father making you do this?"

"It's complicated, my love. I just need you to trust me."

"If he is making you do this, then let me talk to him," Team made to walk out of the corner but Win held back.

"No. no. I will deal with him personally," Win grazed his fingers on the boys cheeks. "All I need you to do is trust me." Win rested his lips on the left side of the boy's neck and suckled creating a hickey. Team gasped as he leaned back accommodating his senior's face.

"And wait for me." Win planted another hickey on the right side of Team's neck.

"Are you sure?"

"I am sure my love."

Team stopped his senior when he was about to kiss him on the lips.
"Where are you going?"

"I will tell you when I get back, promise."

"When were you planning to tell me?"

"Today...I."

Team crossed his arms over his chest and looked away.

"I'm sorry love."

"It's not fair," Team pouted.

"Hey love."

"P..."

"I love you. Nothing is going to change that, do you understand me?"

Team wiped his face. Then he nodded.
Win pulled Team in to his warm body and hugged him fully. "I will miss you Team."

"Hey... Let me go. People are going to see us."

"Let them see," Win replied as he pressed his lips one more time on the boy's.