3💜4

Win was fifteen minutes early at the small cozy restaurant in the middle of town. It was a few minutes past seven in the evening. He paced about the front of the building, always on the lookout for any signs of Team.

He didn't care about the unusual stranger eyes from passersby that glared at him. He held a small gift bag in his hand. He imagined and practiced how he was going to present the gift to Team. He didn't want to mess this night up.

He soon spotted Team, walking casually towards his direction. Win's heart melted. He suddenly longed to spend the rest of his life with this guy. How did he fall in love so easily with him? What was H love like exactly? He literally had no recollection of his life except the fact that Team came in and turned his world up side down.

Team was dressed in a black pant, with a black and white striped long-sleeved shirt. He wore a black cap to top it up. He looked absolutely stunning. He held a small fancy bag in his hand.

"Hello." Team greeted.

"Hi."

Win smiled. He stepped closer and wrapped his arms around the boy. He rested his face on Team's shoulders and closed his eyes, reeling in the moment.

When they separated, Win handed Team the fancy bag.

"I got something for you too." Team said shoving the fancy bag to the senior's face. They both exchanged their gifts bags. Win looked into his bag and smiled.

"You got me Lays?"

"Oii!" Team quickly dipped his hand in the bag and took the lay chips. "It's mine. "

Win shook his head. He then took out a small teddy. It was the type that had a small tape where you could record short messages.

Win tried to switch on the recorder when Team stopped.
"When you get home, you listen to it P'Win."

Win shrugged. "Okay."

Team took out a rose flower from his bag. He inhaled soft perfume in the petals. "Smells nice."

"You like it?"

Team nodded. "Yes. Thank you P."

Win and Team made their way into the restaurant. Win picked a table  for four. Team was about to ask why a table for four, when he saw P'Dean and Pharm walk into the restaurant. He stood up to greet his friend, Pharm.

"Surprise!" Pharm said.

"Oi!" Team exclaimed. "You didn't tell me you were coming with P'Dean."

"He decided to follow me. You know he's like that."

"Oh."  Team giggled. They both took the seats opposite their seniors.

The waiter soon trotted to their table and handed them the menu.

Dean asked Pharm to choose. He chose fried basil and pork. Win picked red curry and chicken in coconut soup.

"Let's go get some chips while we wait." Team said to Pharm.

"Okay." Pharm replied as he stood up. They both excused themselves and left the table.

When they were out of sight, Dean looked at his friend.

"Does Team know?"

Win shook his head. "He's going to be devastated if he hears you're leaving."

"I swear I don't know how to tell him."

"Every time I see him, I feel bad that I'm lying to him somehow."

"Just tell him."

"No. And don't tell him."

Dean shook his head. "Don't be stubborn you're going to put him in a difficult position. The boy loves you Win."

Win leaned away from the table and relaxed his back on the chair. "You have no idea how it hurts."

"Tae is the second best swimmer after you. I really don't know how this competition will hold. Not to mention your fans are going to go crazy when they find out."

Win roved a hand through his hair and breathed. He quickly adjusted when he saw Team and Pharm coming back.

"P'Win," Team called. "Are you okay?"

Win nodded once. "Of course."

Team glared at his senior closely then he shook his head. "You don't look okay to me."
Team faced Dean. "P'Dean, what did you tell him?"

Dean smiled and looked away. "Why don't you ask your boyfriend?"

Pharm chuckled.

The waiter soon arrived with a tray of their ordered dishes. He set them on the table before leaving.

The couples had a lovely time eating and chatting together. Win tried his best to keep a happy face.